chapter 34

Okay, that will be all for today!, there's only one week lift before the final exams,I'm sure you've all been studying, right?" Aizawa ask.

"..." None of the students open their mouths as Izuku sighs, shaking his head.

"I'm certain you already know that we won't just have the written exam, but the practical one as well, so remember to train your body and mindl, good luck, everyone." He says before walking out of the classroom.

"I didn't study at all!" Kaminari says nervous since he placed 19th in the part-time exam.

"Yeah, neather did I, hehe." Mina says

"Yeah, because of the sports festival and then internships, I couldn't study at all!" Kaminari says

"It's true we had events one after the other..." Tokoyami says.

"The initial evaluations at the beginning of the year didn't have so many topics, so there must be problems." Sato says, talking to Koda since they came in 12th and 11th place.

"But maybe it's not as easy as we thought..." Sato says.

"It's going to be complicated because there's also a practical test." Mineta says confidently since he came in 9th place.

"How did you come in ninth?" Kaminari asks, annoyed.

"I thought you were in the same boat as Mineta!" Mina says

"It's not my fault, God wanted me in ninth place." He says mockingly as Izuku speaks up.

"Kaminari, Ashido, stop arguing with him and work harder. If you want to go to that camp, you should give it your all." Izuku says as momo speaks up.

"If you two want, I can help with the material that was taught in class." Momo says having come in first.

"Really?!, yao-momo, you're awesome!" The two yell celebrating.

"However, I still need to improve in the practical aspect..." momo says, scratching her head.

"You will be. You're getting stronger, but you will keep training until the practical exam to not over exhaust you, will only do two hours each day." Izuku says

"Yaomomo, do you think you could help me too? im having problems with the quadratic functions." Koyka asks

"Really?" Momo asks.

"Yeah, sorry, me too! Thank you. Could you help me with classical literature?" Sero asks since he came in 17th place.

"Huh?"

"Can you help me too? There's parts I don't understand." Ojiro says in 8th place.

"Please!" The students ask begging for her help.

"Guys..." momo says happy and excited with a sparke in her eyes, making Izuku chuckle.

" momo says happy and excited with a sparke in her eyes, making Izuku chuckle