chapter 26

Everyone waichs as both Captain Deku and Todoroki were placed in medical stretchers to be sent to the hospital with the students from class 1-A behind behind them.

Much later...

"BEEP!, BEEP!, BEEP!"

"Ugh!, where- where am I?" Izuku asks, setting up to see he's not in his armor or body glove but in a hospital gown.

"Izuku/SON!" Izuku is suddenly hugged by his mother as all might ruffles his stepson's hair.

"You're alive! I was so scared!" Inko says, crying, hugging her son.

"YOU REALLY GAVE US A SCARE YOUNG MAN, BUT IM GLAD YOUR ALRIGHT AND I'M REALLY PROUD OF YOU!, HAHAHA!" All might laughed.

"Mom/All might?" Izuku asked weakly, seating up.

"Izuku/deku!" Izuku turns only to be hugged by none other than Momo, Ochako, and Toru with the rest of class 1-A behind them.

"You big idiot!, what we're you thinking?!, you both could have been killed!" momo says, crying.

"Yeah, you big meanie!, we seriously thought you and Todoroki we're going to die!" Trou says, hugging on to him.

Izuku holds his head in pain before feeling a hand take his looking at Ochako, who smiles with tears in her eyes, but Izuku notices that two people are missing...

"Where's Iida?" Izuku asked, confused

"Iida withdraw after your match with Bakugo. He said it was a personal reason." Ochako says as Izuku nods, understanding.

"And what about Todoroki...? Where is he?" Izuku asked, worried for his friend?

Everyone smiles, especially Momo, before Kaminari opens a curtain to reveal Shoto Todoroki setting on his bed with bandages all over him.

"Todoroki..., ahh!" Izuku shouts in pain, trying to stand as Momo and Ochako help him walk over to the half cold half hot user.

"Todoroki... I I'm sorry..." Izuku says," But then...

To everyone's complete surprise, Todoroki gets up and bows to him

"Momo, Captain Midoriya..., I'm sorry..." he says in guilt.

"W-what?" Momo asked, surprised.

"I was so blinded by my hatred for my father that I couldn't see I was becoming just like him..., but during our fight Midoriya made me remember a special person and how I promised her I would be a hero and for that moment I completely forgot about him, I felt the flames around my body, and I felt warm, not sad, but... happy." He says before looking at midoriya with a tiny smile.

" He says before looking at midoriya with a tiny smile