𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐨 𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥

Helloooo,, so wattpad may or may not have deleted 700 words of my human chess draft, so here's a make-up one instead cuz im too tired to write the chess one all over again rn.

Enjoy <3

"Hey What's up guys, welcome back to Shiloh and Bros." Elijah said, and gestured to him, Micah and Judah. "We're the bros."

"So we know absolutely zipitizip none about makeup." Judah said, "Shiloh's trying to learn a lot about makeup."

"But she's still not that good at it." Elijah said, "So the other day she facetimed us and she looked this."

Ella walked past their room and smirked, knowing she would have to come back later. She made her way to Britney and David's room, a bowl of soup in her hands for the sick girl. After a long conversation, she made her way over to the boy's room, walking into frame with her arms crossed, lips pressed into a thin line as she tried not to laugh.

The three boys looked at her, and she almost instantly started laughing. While Judah looked pretty normal [he wasn't wearing a lot ofmakeup], the same couldn't be said for Micah and Elijah.

Micah was wearing way too much foundation and had a huge heart made of eyeliner on his cheek while Elijah was glowing, clearly having a face-full of highlighter on

Judah pouted at her, and Elijah's eyes widened, "Ella, thank god." He pulled her further into frame, eyes wide.

"Help us."

"Are you going for pretty or clown."

Elijah deadpanned, making her laugh.

"All right, I'll help. Where's the makeup remover?"

Elijah blinked. "In the tap?"

"Water is not a makeup remover." She looked at the products. "Most of these are waterproof."

Elijah stared at her. "JUDAH GO TO THE STORE!"

"WHY ME? YOU GO!"

"YOU HAVE THE LEAST AMOUNT OF MAKEUP ON!"

Ella laughed, "Hush, I have some in my room." Ella had been practically living at the Nelson's for the last month as she helped around with missions, and the free room between Shiloh and Elijah had been occupied by her.

Bringing out the makeup wipes, she looked at the three of them, "who am I doing makeup for."

Micah and Judah smirked, pushing Elijah forward. 

"Eli? Perfect." She handed him the makeup wipe. "Take all of that off. Give them to Micah and Judah. Where's the beauty blender?"

"We don't have it."

Ella stared at them, sighing, and then going back into her room. Coming back with her makeup kit, she made Elijah sit down in front of the camera, Micah and Judah behind them. Giggling to herself, she began using the products they'd bought yesterday, Micah and Judah following her actions on each other.

Ella moved back, picking up the eyelash curler and turning to Elijah. 

"Ella, sweetie. What's that?"

Ella grinned at him evilly, making him scream. "That's a torture device. you're going to gouge my eyes out aren't you?" He screamed louder, falling off the chair, making Ella burst out into fits of laughter, as Elijah continued screaming.

Still laughing, she helped him sit back, and explained within giggled. "It's an eyelash curler."

As she moved to do Elijah's eyeliner, she realised he'd stopped talking at was staring at her. She smiled, turning the brush upwards to do a light wing, and he smiled back at her, making her sigh. "Don't smile Eli, it'll make the line wonky."

"Sorry." 

Ella grinned to herself, planning Elijah's clown makeup in her head.

The ultimate reveal: