1. Champion!

Author's POV

The atmosphere in the arena is tense. The cheers have died down. All the audience have crossed their fingers in the hope that their favorite player will win. This match is going to be tough one as the top two most eligible and brilliant female players of South Korea have come face to face. This match will determine the new national champion for this country.

Yes! This is none other than the Final match of the National Badminton Championship taking place between the top two power players : Song Mi So and Park Ju Hee. Till now the score has been fair enough for the players; 20 for Song Mi So and 20 for Park Ju Hee. It's a match point for both the players but only one of them will win.

The shuttle flies through the court swiftly everytime it's hit by the raquet. One stroke after another, only one mistake by either of the players is left to determine the result. Finally a risky strong smash by Ju Hee from the back court made Mi So topple over. It was over...the match was over and the long awaited result was in the hands. Ms. Park Ju Hee had finally won the championship.

Ju Hee's POV

I stood there frozen...I couldn't believe I did it. The commentators were loud and half of the crowd was cheering. This was a dream come true! My knees rested themselves on the smooth court. I felt my cheeks becoming wet. I was crying...crying out of the happiness of being able to win this championship.

'Ju Hee!' A voice got me out of my trance. I looked up, it was Mi So from the other side of the net. I almost forgot I am still in the arena. I got up and went towards her. She had her hand above the net waiting for my handshake. I placed my hand into hers and we congratulated each other. Then I was called to recieve the medal and the trophy. Everything is so unbelievable for me. After a while I saw my parents coming towards me. Were they here all along? They told me they can't make it to the match. I am so confused right now.

"Congratulations Princess!!" Both exclaimed together.

"From exactly when are you guys here? I remember somebody told me that they had a very important meeting and will not be able to attend the match." I asked them with a did-you-lie-to-me face.

"Sorry we lied to you dear, we know you hate it but we wanted to surprise you."

"Nevermind, but where is that brat. He promised me that he will come watch me." I said while pretending to be angry. Suddenly I felt a huge weight slamming on my back which resulted in me falling hard on the ground.

"PARK JIMIN!!! Get off me you bundle of nonsense. You will kill me someday. " I said while pushing him hard so I could get up but this guy is still over me, hugging me tight and not budging even an inch.

"OK enough you two! Jimin get up from there." My dad said with an enjoying-but-annoyed look while mom was standing there giggling at the scene with my trophy in her hands. Finally the owner of the weight over me decided to rise up and let me breath. I got up and before he could escape from me I grabbed him, circled my arm around his neck and grinded the fist of my other hand on his head.

"You asked for your death today you brat. Do you think I will spare you now."

"Ahh!..Ahhh! - Noona I am really sorry..Ouch...sor-"

"Stop it both of you!" I brought my hands to original place after dad's command but gave jimin a last death glare.

"Hey Ju Hee!" Suddenly Mi So approached me. "Are they your parents?" I nodded at her interrogation. "Oh, Hello Mr. and Mrs. Park" She greeted my parents while bowing at a full 90°.

"Ahem..Ahem, I think everyone is forgetting to introduce a certain someone." Everyone started laughing at Jimin's sudden statement except for him and Mi So. "Hey! What's so funny?!" He said while getting angry.

"Ya, so this my younger brother Jimin"

"Nice to meet you Jimin." Mi So extended her hand towards him for a handshake.

"Ya I know meeting me can never be worst. Right Noo-Ouch.... Why did u you spank me in the head?"

"Is this a way you will greet my friend?"

"Ohk sorry...Nice to meet you too" He said returning the handshake.

" Ju Hee we will get going now, we need to head for Busan this evening. Jimin prepare a cab and come back with your sister OK. Take care Ju Hee and pay attention to your brother."

"Yes Mom and I will take good care of him too. Bye!" I said while smirking at Jimin.

"So Ju Hee, you will be joining the advanced training centre, right?"

"Yes and their university too. I am excited as well as nervous."

"Don't worry, a social butterfly like you will never face any problem. Anyways good luck for everything ahead of you. Everyone at the class is going to miss you, don't forget us OK."

"I will never forget you guys. How about we hangout someday?"

"Sounds good. See you next time. Gotta go. Bye!!" I waved a good bye to her and me and Jimin went towards the exit. Jimin called a cab and we went home.

Me and Jimin live alone in an apartment in Seoul. Our parents wished to run their business from Busan because it's our hometown, but I needed to come here for my further coaching and Jimin wanted to come with me. It's been almost a year we are living here now. You must be wondering as I am the elder daughter my parents would probably think of me as the heiress or something but that's not the case. I love Badminton and my parents never opposed me on following my dreams and with that said Jimin is more qualified to be able to take over 'Pobu group of companies'. He is also willing to take the company to higher heights.

————————————————————————————
A new Update!!!🥳🥳
Hey guys! I am finally back with the first chapter of this story. It's been a long time since I uploaded the Introduction part. I was busy with many things but no worries. I am also working on my other story "Illusions". Pls check it out.
And all ARMYs let's stream 'COME BACK TO ME' and show our power. Even the BU k-drama is out.
"BEGINS ≠ YOUTH"
It's a masterpiece and a must watch for all the ARMYs. An emotional roller-coaster and very touching drama. The actors have done a brilliant job at portraying our Tannies. My favorite character from the drama is Cein. Let me know yours in the comments after watching it.
Bye! I'll see you soon with a new update.