2. A New Start

Ju Hee's POV

"Jimin! Wake up sleepy head!" I shout as I open the door to his room. I glanced at his bed but he was not there. "Jimin, where are you?"

"I'm here Noona." I turned around and was shocked to see him walking out of his closet all ready.

"Are you well Jimin? Are you sure nothing's wrong with you? Or am I dreaming?" Suddenly out of nowhere he pinched me on my arm. "Ouch!"

"There, it's now confirmed that you're not dreaming." I shot a glare at him.

"I don't remember the last time I saw you up so early for school. Why the change in routine, huh?"

"Actually, my best friend and me are going to study for the upcoming English test in a cafe before the school starts." He explained me while combing his hair.

"Ohk, and lemme guess he was the one who proposed the idea and you are going cuz you will be able to hang out with him more and nothing related to studies, right?"

He looked at me, opened his mouth to say something and closed it but ended up talking anyways.

"I guess you are right."

"I knew it! My handsome brother would never care about an English test unless its an actual exam. Anyways good luck with your so called studies." I said while emphasizing on the word studies and ruffled his hair.

"NOONA! I had just combed them!" I heard him shouting but I got out of his room before he could complete his sentence, laughing at his frustration.

I need to get ready fast otherwise I will be late for uni and I definitely don't want to get in trouble on the first day, so ya. I quickly washed myself up, put on a half sleeved dark pink hoodie to go with a black jeggings. I am more of a comfort person so I always prefer jeggings over jeans if I have to wear it for a long period of time. I tied my hair into a loose ponytail because I wasn't in the mood to anything more with them. I must say my hairstyle talks a lot about my mood of the day.

"NOONA! I am leaving!"

"Wait Jimin! I will drop you!"

"OK, I am waiting but HURRY!" I quickly did my skincare, puffed some powder, ran to the door and wore my sneakers. I grabbed the key and we left the house.

"So at which cafe I have to drop you?" I asked while starting the car.

"The cafe near our usual supermarket." I hummed in response and I dropped him off at his destination and drove to the university.

As I reached the place, I saw a grand obsidian black gate which opened so I could enter into the campus. I turned the car to the parking area. I glanced at my watch and I was right in time, that's 15 minutes before the classes will start. That means I have enough time to meet the principle. After I was done I came out only to be greeted by a group of students.

Authors POV

"Whoa! she is here...", "I told you the rumours are true....", "I can't believe she will be studying here...", "She is even rich, look at her car it's a Rolls Royce..."

And the whispers continued. Ju Hee was standing there confused about the situation when two students approached her.

"We are big fans of yours and we have watched your every match and tournament. Can we have your autograph please?"

They requested, holding a notepad page and a pen infront of her. She let out and awkward laugh and agreed to do the latter.

As she was done she started moving forward and the crowd made way for her like she was the queen. She entered the main campus and a lot of people stared at her with an unreadable expression. She didn't expect such kind of reactions and was feeling uncomfortable but she didn't show it. Little does she know a pair of eyes are indirectly shooting daggers at her for getting so much attention.