3. Arrogant!

Three classes survived four more to go. I was packing my bag when Yoongi spoke up. 

"Because of the back to back classes I couldn't talk to you properly. We really have a lot of catching up to do."

"I know. How about we meet up in the campus café. Lunch time won't be enough for us cuz as you said we have a lot to talk about and lunch is priority." I chuckled a bit knowing that even if we both sit together for a whole day we wouldn't run out of topics to talk about. 

"By the way what's the next class?" I asked while rechecking my notes.

"Don't you have the time table with you?"

"No doubt I do. But as you can see I am busy right now and I wouldn't mind you telling me."

I said focusing on my work. I could see him rolling his eyes, sending a feeling of satisfaction through me about being successful in annoying him.

"Its Basketball time."

I looked at him in a flash. He was looking at me with a challenging smirk on his face and I gladly returned it to him.

"Anyways, lets head to our lockers. We need to change."

He nodded and we went out of the classroom. We reached our lockers and surprisingly Yoongi's was just one locker away from mine.

"What a coincidence!" He said looking at my surprised face.

"I will get going!" And just like that he dashed towards the boys changing room.

I took out my sports uniform and closed the locker door. Just as I was about to turn, I was slammed hard on my own locker.

"What the hell!"

 I shouted as I looked up to see who dared to touch me that way. I was a little surprised or more like shocked to see the person towering me. The person had trapped me by resting his both palms against the locker.

It was the same guy who was late and being rude to the teacher in the morning. He was so close to me, giving me a close up display of his sculpted face. As I observed him for a more couple of second, realization hit me. He is The 'Kim Seok Jin', popular for his triple National Badminton Championship win and International Level qualification and at the same time for being a very handsome player. No wonder he felt so familiar.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Did you like my handsome face that much?" He said in rude tone with a smirk plastered on his face. I scoffed at his ridiculous assumption receiving a confused look from him.

"Well you do have a good face, not gonna lie. But I never stare at peoples faces. Just having a few thoughts on how big of a narcissist you are. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a basketball match to attend and I wouldn't appreciate myself if I reach there late. Move while I am requesting you nicely."

"Are you warning me? You wouldn't dare to talk to me like that if you knew who I am."

"I do know you, don't you know yourself? Well if you don't, let me introduce. You are Kim Seok Jin, well known for his great achievements and skills in Badminton. Also popular as the WWH badminton player within his fanbase. But as I, Park Ju Hee can see, even though being extremely good at the sport you severely lack manners and politeness, I hope it helps you regain your memory. Now please leave me." 

I can clearly see him getting annoyed at my answer. He suddenly slammed his fist on the locker making me flinch a little.

"Let me get straight to the point. Don't try to take my place and stay in your lane." He coldly stated with an expressionless face.