PROLOGUE

________________________

•×•×•×•×•×•×•

"Don't you know who I am?! Ugh! Let go of me, you filthy bastards!"

I snarled at them.I lash out my anger and hatred at them, but it's no use. They were all just laughing. My blood keeps drooling over my face as well as my tears.

"Pwede ba tumahimik ka?!" Sigaw pabalik ng lalaki.

It's been two days since they successfully kidnapped me. Now I am so damn thirsty and hungry. Kapag ako naka labas dito, I will surely kill them in as brutal a way as possible. Babalatan ko sila ng buhay.

Shit, my body is aching, especially my wrist. It's swollen now because of the thick and rusty chains they put on. 

Napatigil ako sa pag-iisip ng ma-alala ko si Kaede. I hope they did not kill him.

"W-where's my boyfriend?" I ask in a low tone. Bakas sa boses ko ang pag-alala.

They all heard what I said, and they find it funny. Wait why? I just shit! I gasped. Patay na ba sya? No! This can't be!!

"Answer me! Where is he? Don't just all laugh like an idiot." I stopped and gasped at the same time.

"Boss andito ka na pala. Kanina ka pa hinahanap ng girlfriend mo," the other guy said. He said it in a teased tone and with much sarcasm. Diniinan pa ang word na girlfriend.

There is he. Kaede Lore Buena,my boyfriend., walks like it's his runaway.He is wearing his white polo and simple black slacks.I don't know, but... I don't like his aura as of now. He brought a dark, rotten aura. Kaede always has a bright and positive aura, but this time, he changed.

"Oh, really? Maybe she missed me," he said in a teased tone.But his aura remains the same.

When he reached my spot, He looked down on me with a smirk plastered on his face.My body began to tremble, and my heart was beating in fear.

"How pitiful you are now, Savannah. You're so disgusting and stinky, just like your attitude," he harshly said.

I looked up and tried to catch his sight.

"K-Kaede..." I called out his name. My tears keep rushing down nonstop.I can't speak as if I am mute. All I want to say is, "Why are you doing this?" But I can't say so.

My heart began to sink as he pulled my hair.

"Seeing you like this makes me happy. I've been waiting for this moment, the moment where I can see you crying and begging not to kill you. The moment where you are so helpless."

"Ah! Kaede, stop!!!" I groaned in pain. I tried to slap his hands for me to be free, but it was so useless... Yes, right. I am so helpless right now.

He slapped me so hard that my jaw actually popped. His minions are just watching me get tortured like this, and it seems like they are enjoying it.

"How could you do this to me?!" 

I've been loving you for almost a year, and yet you're repaying me like this! I regret loving you! Bastard!

"Savannah, just wait. You'll eventually know. You're going to hell anyway. Just wait for me there, but as of now, you'll go first," he said to me and choked me. In a few seconds, he grabs a gun and points it right into my chest.

"See you in hell, Savannah Amory Bailey."

I just closed my eyes in fear. It disgusted me to hear my full name from him.

I heard a gunshot, and my vision started to fade away.

I wish that in my next life... I will be someone who's not as weak and naive as I am now. I want to be wise and strong enough to not  depend on someone anymore...

WINTERJAMM