'Sunken MARRIAGE'

02
______________________________________

AMORA BAILEY

AMORA BAILEY

___________________________________

MY HUSBAND, Avhian Ash De Callion,the affluent leader of a massive hospitality enterprise present in various countries such as the Philippines, Dubai, France, NYC, China, Korea, the US, and Germany, holds tremendous wealth and influence. Despite his busy schedule, he makes time for quality moments with me. But despite my trust in him, I am still struggling to fully trust his love for me.

Five months ago, he kept bringing his girls here to our house and never paid attention to me. He won't mind hurting my feelings. He keeps having sex in our room with some random woman. It's like I never existed. I was his wife, but I never felt like his.

He keeps looking down on me. Sometimes he acts sweet, but then eventually turns into a horrible husband. He always complains, misunderstands something,and breaks my confidence with his nonstop, harsh discrimination.

He violently exclaimed, "Get out of my sight!" His rage was palpable as he forcefully shoved me aside.

I pleaded with him, tears streaming down my face, "I just wanted to cook you some of your favorite dishes." But my legs trembled uncontrollably, and I collapsed to the floor, unable to hold myself up.

Hearing my response, he sneered with contempt. "Shut up! I'll never eat that crap, just like I'll never accept your pathetic attempts at peace-making." He turned away from me with a dismissive wave.

This man, with his cruel, hot-tempered, and ruthless disposition, is a force to be reckoned with.

I will remain silent and keep to myself in a secluded chamber to avoid hearing their moans of passion. I have no choice but to do this, being a product of a forced marriage, in violation of true love. I harbor no affection for him, just as he does not for me, yet there is a part of my heart that wishes I could be a better wife, despite his inhuman behavior toward me.