Her SO CÂLLED in LÁW

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

AMORA DE CALLION

AMORA DE CALLION

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
____________________________

"Ma'am, may bisita ho kayo." 

One of my maids passed along a message, prompting me to don my long-sleeved jacket in order to conceal my sheer pajamas. Upon inquiring about the subject of the message, she admitted to being unaware of the person's identity.

I was left wondering, why is someone here so late at night? The clock struck 10, signaling that it was late. Despite my confusion, my curiosity grew, and I sought to uncover the mystery behind the late-night visitor.

I walked towards the living room, and there I saw him.My forehead creased upon seeing him.

"Oh,it's him," I mumbled secretly.

Standing upright and facing me with a distant yet stoic expression, it was difficult to decipher his thoughts and emotions. He possesses an enigmatic character that is difficult to read, like a complex riddle that only he possesses the answer to.

"Uh, it's late," I said.Ang awkward! We're not too close, kaya medyo nahihirapan ako kapag mag kasama kami.I don't even know ano ang sasabihin sa kanya.

"It looks like you don't want me here. Kumustahin mo kaya muna ako," he said, licking his lower lip.

Kumustahin? Feeling close! Hmp!

I slightly bow, "Welcome, brother-in-law... Kumusta kana?" 

Buti buhay kapa? Ugh,gusto ko yang sabihin sa kanya.

"Is Avhian still not here?" 

Di ba obvious... 

"Hindi pa po brother-in-law... His still in his flight,bukas pa ata ang dating nya," I simply said with a hint of respect.

Nilagpasan nya lang ako at tsaka pumunta sa itaas. Sinundan ko nalang sya tingin hanggang sa pumasok sya sa guest room.

Napabuga naman ako ng hangin. 

"I haven't really hit it off with him. He's quite boring, cold-hearted, and quite rude, often opting to simply keep to himself and not involve himself in our family's business. Although I wouldn't say that I hate him, our relationship is strained at best.

He is Avhian's older brother, Luiyin De Callion, who owns DC International Airline. Despite his advanced age, he is a rather handsome man, and his imposing physicality reminds me of The Rock. Despite our obvious differences, I cannot deny my attraction towards him."