Nøt só cøøl CONFLÍČT

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

SAVANNAH AMORY BAILEY

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~
_________________________________________

"K-KAEDE?!" Gulat kong sabi.

As I looked on, both me and Avhian were startled by the unexpected arrival of Kaede. I hadn't even realized that she had approached us. The sight of the two of them together filled me with such anger and anxiety that I could feel my heart racing. The grip Kaede had on my arm was so tight that it made me wince, only adding to my already heightened emotions. I felt like I was on the verge of exploding.

"Let her go, now," Avhian commanded in a serious tone, his voice dripping with anger and irritation. The veins in his body were visibly bulging as he spoke, his fist and jaw both clenched in frustration. It was clear that he was not happy, and was not about to let the situation continue without intervention.

"How dare you manipulate her?! Huh!" Kaede snarled to Avhian. 

I tried to stop them, but they obviously refused the word "peace." We're now causing a scene. Many people are mumbling and gossiping about us. The spotlight is on us now. 

"Kaede, listen to me! Avhian is my friend! he's harmless, so please." I paused when Kaede looked at him with a disgusted look. 

He scoffs in annoyance and in denial. "Harmless? Really?" He looked at Avhian in much anger.

"You really did great on manipulating her, you bastard! You deceived her with your fucking lies!"

My lips parted upon hearing those. Palipat lipat ako ng tingin sa kanilang dalawa.

"W-what lies?" I asked, full of confusion. 

I saw Avhian looking at me with an apologetic and soft expression.