Father and Son

Tomorrow morning..

Optimus was helping with the cleanup of the mess, Arcee had some help with Bumblebee fix the walls around them, Rafael, Miko, and Jack was cleaning and fixing the staircase and their hangout place that the Decepticons broke during the intense fight, Bulkhead and Ratchet was now fixing the broken control panels the Seekers broke. 

Optimus lets out a sigh before his optics lit up in confusion when he sees Salrahn attempting to clean the berth he was placed on, the berth had gotten dirty and covered in dust and pieces of rocks and Salrahn wasn't pleased with it, the Prime chuckled softly before approaching Salrahn. "Salrahn, you do not need to clean the berth.. you'll be recharging on it later at night." Optimus says before scratching Salrahn's chin.

The sparkling coed before continuing his small clean up. 

Optimus sighs, picking up Salrahn from the berth. "You do not need to clean Salrahn, we can handle it." Optimus says to reassure Salrahn that he does not need to help them, but Salrahn was stubborn. So stubborn that he started to squirm around in Optimus' grip. "Babah!" Salrahn squeaks as he reaches out for his small berth that he is attempting to clean.

Optimus shook his head in a playful manner before booping Salrahn's nose. "Mweah!~" Salrahn giggles while Optimus kept a tight grip onto Salrahn's small vulnerable body.

Optimus now knew that Salrahn is as stubborn as Elita. 

His sparkmate.

He nearly tears up at the sudden stubbornness coming from such a sweet little sparkling, he knew that it was like.. a connection between Salrahn and Elita.

He lets out another heavy sigh before placing Salrahn back on the berth. "You may clean your surroundings Salrahn." The Prime says before continuing his own clean up.

"Such stubbornness.." Optimus thought before chuckling to himself.

"Just like her.."