Tips and Ideas

After the "road trip" that the other Autobots attended.. they finally arrived back at the base. Miko has been showing the Medic and the Prime on "baby stuff" for the sparkling on her phone. "Oh! And there's a cute little microwave thing that keeps the baby warm and cozy!" The exclaiming teenager showed a picture of a small baby inside the microwave-like incubator. 

It looked comfy for the baby but for the bots? It didn't sit quite right with them. "I don't think it's necessary for an incubator.. but the incubator crib idea might do good." Optimus says with a reassuring look on Ratchet who looked in shock and disbelief when Miko had suggested to keep Salrahn in a microwave.

"A microwave Miko? You think it's safe for a small sparkling? What if it overheats? What if malfunctions and keeps the sparkling inside? Trapped?" Ratchet said as he began to speak all of the things that can happen to a small, fragile sparkling. "Sheesh, I was just giving you ideas since the little one looked bored." Miko rubbed her head and pointed at the sparkling.

The sparkling was visibly not interested in iPad's or phones given to him, Salrahn was curious in his nature. Like a wild horse. But becoming curious means falling into danger's path or worse.. into the Decepticon's very servo's.. and the Autobots don't want that.

By now Salrahn would either be nuzzling or nibbling his pillows due to his boredom and having nothing to do. He wanted to do something, not just sit around and sleep all day. Optimus noticed the sparkling's bored expression since he knew that Salrahn wasn't the "technology" type of sparkling.

Optimus sighed, knowing that Salrahn was the "outdoors" type. The Prime knew exactly what could cheer him up and make him.. less bored.

"Miko, are there any chance of 'tutorials' to make a painting?" The Prime asks, unknowingly aware that making a painting is easy but also unaware of the mess it can make. "Oh, painting? It's simple, you just need poster paint and a white sheet of paper." Miko replied with a hint of confusion in her tone.

"Why do you ask?" Miko asks the large Cybertronian towering over her, she was confused on why he would ask such a thing since she knew that the Prime isn't fit for painting at all. No other bot is, except for the bots that do have a hobby of painting. I mean.. he could try but she just doesn't see it fitting with a serious leader.

Optimus sighed at that question.

"I just.. want Salrahn to do an unharmful activity while we stick to our own tasks. With Salrahn around, he requires many attention." The Prime stood his point, he knew that Salrahn needed something to keep himself distracted but safe.

He needed to keep Salrahn distracted so the others could focus on their own tasks.

Miko was confused but shook her head to get her thoughts out so she won't stop thinking if Optimus had developed a parental insticts over Salrahn. 

But for now.. all she could think that Salrahn can have more of his own attention to painting.

At least the years that would pass.