Rumors

It's been a few days ever since Megatron lost Salrahn, the sparkling he claimed to be the heir on his throne. Now.. rumors were spread across the warship of the Decepticons, many Vehicons and Seekers were talking about the sparkling Megatron hid.

"Did you know that a sparkling was kept in Megatron's quarters? I wonder what he's done to the little one." A Vehicon whispered to one of his comrades as they walk down the hall.

"But how did the sparkling survive in Megatron's grasp? And how was there a sparkling still thriving? All sparklings were killed during the war on Cybertron.." A Seeker whispered to his comrade as the two of them returned from their patrol and starts walking down the hallway.

"Well.. so much for the 'Mighty Megatron', known for showing dominance but now known for being a softy towards a lone sparkling." Starscream, the SIC of the Decepticons gossiped with the Medic, Knockout. The two of them were in the medbay. "Well you can't exactly blame him, he's been lonely for far too long." Knockout replied as he fixed some supplies.

"Well I'm simply pointing out his mistake, showing mercy." Starscream scoffed. "Can you believe that?" The Seeker chuckled while the Medic rolled his optics. "If he were here, he would've thrown you off the ship by now." Knockout snickered. "What? I can fly you know." Starscream replied with a rude scoff. 

"I know, I'm just stating a fact that he will not hesitate to punish you for gossiping with me." Knockout explained before sitting down at the edge of a medical berth before Starscream scoffed once more.

Breakdown then entered the med bay with a shocked expression. "Have you guys heard about Megatron's sparkling? No wonder he's been asking us tips on how to raise a sparkling." The medic's assistance said as he locked the door and approached the two. 

Starscream was both shocked and amused.

Megatron asked for tips?

To raise a sparkling?!

It was pure irony and it made the Seeker chuckle. "So.. the warlord we once knew for asserting dominance towards the weak is now showing mercy. Hah! That means he's not worthy for the throne now." The Seeker thought to himself with a snicker.

Such irony..