The News

The Autobots were on patrol almost immediately when the time struck 6 AM all the Autobots were on their patrol, not much was happening and eventually all Autobots finished their patrols. "Any news?" Optimus turned to the other Autobots who shook their head as a no. "Not much really." Arcee said. "Same as mine." Bulkhead added. "Bwoop! Bweep!" Bumblebee exclaimed.

"What did you say Bee? The Decepticons has a new member?" Rafael said with a shocked tone in his voice as the Autobots optics widen. "A new member? Let's hope it's not a strong one.." Bulkhead gulped. "Have you retrieved any information about it Bumblebee?" Optimus asked the young scout who nodded.

"Bweep bwoop bwarp!" Bumblebee exclaimed as his door wings flutter. "What'd he say?" Miko said which caused Ratchet to turn to her. "Aren't you three supposed to be in school?" The medic said with concern. "Nope, it's Saturday Ratchet! We don't go to school whether it's Saturday or Sunday." Miko said which made Ratchet grumble.

"So.. Bee you're telling us that the Decepticon's new member is not an adult?" Rafael said with made the other Autobots confused. "So it's a young member?" Jack said in confusion. "No, I think Bee meant a much more younger one. Younger than he is." Rafael explained further. "So you're telling me that the new member is a sparkling?" Ratchet said with disbelief.

Bumblebee nods with made the Autobots shocked. "A sparkling in the Decepticon's servo's? That's no good." Arcee said. "Who knows? The Decepticon's are probably torturing the little one! We should make a move now!" Bulkhead suggested.

"We'll have to make a plan, a sturdy one. It's hard to locate the Decepticon's warship when it's not on land.." Optimus said.

"We'll need everyone for this mission."