Chapter 2

Chapter 2

In the next two days, Tang Qing took a good rest at home. He was very tired these days. I lay there for two whole days before I finally regained my composure.

On this day Tang Qing was standing in his courtyard looking up at Dazhou Mountain. This Dazhou Mountain is continuous and towering. If it were placed in later generations, it would be another tourist attraction. It's a pity that it was worthless in ancient times. He heard that there were a lot of wild things in the mountains. To be honest, he was a little tempted. There happened to be several guns in the space, and he wanted to try them out.

But this will all have to wait until taxes are paid. Recently, he has been busy going to town or city to exchange some money. Tang Qing stood in the yard and looked at his three thatched houses with mixed feelings. This house was originally built hastily, so it was not strong, and it felt like it would be blown down if the wind was a little stronger. Tang Qing felt that it was necessary to change his house, and he would find ways to renovate it after paying the taxes.

Another headache for Tang Qing is the official match. The official match notification has been issued a long time ago, and the wedding will be completed when the autumn harvest is completely free. But Tang Qing was not prepared for anything yet. He didn't know how to prepare. He had never been married in his two lives, so it was strange that he knew how to do it. Thinking of this, Tang Qing had a headache. Forget it, he might as well go to the village and ask a more reliable aunt to help him take care of it.

Just as I was thinking about going to the village, a burst of children's laughter came from the fields. When Tang Qing heard the news, he saw a group of five or six-year-old children walking towards him playfully. The leader is the village chief's son, Zhou Hao.

"Is it brother Tang Qing?" Zhou Hao asked quickly when he saw Tang Qing.

"Exactly."

"Brother Tang Qing, my grandfather asked me to tell you that he went to the village to carry grain, and the official came to collect it."

"Okay, thank your grandpa for me." Tang Qing said as he walked out of the house He took out a basket of wild strawberries, which are abundant in the mountains. However, the elders in the village did not allow the children to play in the mountains, so these children could only look at the mountains and drool.

Tang Qing also saw it accidentally. He randomly threw two strawberries into the space and unexpectedly one grew. He couldn't finish all these wild strawberries. When I saw these children, I wanted to satisfy their craving.

When the children saw the wild strawberries in Tang Qing's hand, their eyes lit up and they swallowed secretly. Zhoujiacun is so remote that it can be said to be deep in the mountains. Normally, you have to walk for a long time to go to town, let alone eat something delicious. Although there are many wild strawberries, most of them are in the mountains. People in the village are not allowed to enter the mountains, so naturally they cannot be eaten. So when I saw Tang Qing taking out so much, my eyes widened. I wanted to grab the basket and eat it all, but I didn't dare to move without Tang Qing's order.

Tang Qing looked at the performance of the children, smiled helplessly, and handed the basket to one of the children: "Please give out the points, don't grab it, everyone can have it."

After Tang Qing finished speaking, there was a burst of cheers Then they began to divide wild strawberries everywhere. After the distribution, I didn't forget to thank Tang Qing. Then he left happily and playfully.

After the children left, Tang Qing went to the cellar. All the taxable grains had been prepared, but 200 kilograms of potatoes were packed into several sacks. Unexpectedly, a voice came from outside the door at this time, "Is Mr. Qing at home?"