Chapter 15

☆ Chapter 15

After leaving Zhou Dahua’s house, she took her two nieces and nephews to Zhou Xiaohua’s house.

"Qingzi, Lan'er, Dongzi, why are you here?" Zhou Xiaohua was also confused about Zhou Qing's arrival, especially since he brought his two nephews.

Zhou Qing explained the reason, and Zhou Xiaohua naturally agreed: "Just ask Tai Xiaozi to go, Tiantian can't help even if he goes there." Zhou Xiaohua

felt that her daughter was a bit young, so she shouldn't bother Zhou too much. Green them. Zhou Qing said, "Second sister, if I don't take Tian Tian away, who will take her away?"

Zhou Qing's words touched Zhou Xiaohua's heart. Usually, Liu Tai takes Tian Tian, and she, her mother-in-law, and sister-in-law all have Tian Tian. Li Mao, if Tai Xiaozi leaves, there really is no one to take him with her. She can't let Tian Tian follow her into the fields. It's cold today, and Tian Tian's body is weak, how can he bear it.

"Okay, but if she disobeys me, you have to teach me a lesson."

In the end, Zhou Xiaohua gritted her teeth and agreed. With so many people watching in the same room, nothing would happen. Besides the four kangs, the room is warm, which is much warmer than staying at home.

When the Liu family's sister-in-law heard that she would not agree with the money, she almost closed her mouth with joy. She kept entertaining Zhou Qing with a smile, and for the first time, she took out the brown sugar she brought from her parents' home and made several bowls of sugar water for them to drink. Zhang Lan and Zhang Dongliang saw Aunt Liu being so polite to them for the first time, and they both thanked her.

"Thank you for what you are doing. Auntie is eager for you to come to our door."

In response to Auntie Liu's words, the two siblings had a strange look in their eyes, drank water, and did not respond. In the past, every time they came to the second aunt's house, the eldest aunt was always smiling, so it was strange that she liked them. But brother Tai is very good and always comes out to smooth things over.

Isn’t that what people are like? They hug those who are useful to them, and look down upon those who are holding them back. In the final analysis, you still have to live up to your own expectations. If you don’t live up to your expectations, you will be looked down upon. There are many relatives like this, so just look away. .

In this way, Zhou Qing returned home with his four nephews.

"Back." Tang Qing took Zhou Qing's hand holding Liu Tiantian.

"Uncle." Several nieces and nephews are also polite and know how to greet Tang Qing when they see him. Tang Qing nodded happily and greeted: "When you come here, don't be reserved like your own family. The girls sleep in the west room, and the boys sleep in the east room. You go and clean up."

Tang Qing saw that several children were a little reserved, so he He told them to go inside first. Zhou Qing also followed to make arrangements. He picked up Liu Tiantian and started teasing him: "Tiantian still recognizes me?"

"Uncle." Tiantian cried out in a sweet voice. At the age of five, she had already begun to remember. She still recognized him and bought her beautiful clothes. uncle.

"Hey." Tang Qing felt as sweet as honey when he saw that Liu Tiantian still recognized him. He happily kissed Liu Tiantian's two little cheeks again and again. This time of giving birth, I want to give birth to a little cotton-padded jacket like Tiantian, so caring and cute.

Zhang Lan carried the baggage into the west room and saw that the bed was covered with brand-new quilts and there was a small box next to it that was also brand-new. There was also a lot of cotton under the bed. How much does this cost. Looking at my patched linen clothes again, I dare not even sit on it.