Chapter 3

☆ Chapter 3

Zhou Shan heard someone calling him, quickly raised his head and saw Tang Qing smiling at him. Zhou Shan curled his lips, and his eyes seemed to tell Tang Qing that you were disturbing me, with a very unhappy expression.

Tang Qing shouted again when he saw that Zhou Shan was motionless and looked like he owed him eight million. I don’t know why, but this kid seems to have a big opinion against him.

Seeing Tang Qing shouting again, Zhou Shan got up helplessly and walked towards Tang Qing. "What's the matter?" His tone was rather impatient. I heard from some children in the village that Tang Qing didn't like his brother at all, and he only married his brother for work!

He felt a little uncomfortable when he heard these words. His mother-in-law also kept talking about it every day. Tang Qing had never visited him even though he had been here for so long. Doesn't this mean that he doesn't want to see their family? Although this was an official match, it was a bit too much to not even take a look in private. From then on, Zhou Shan didn't have a good look when he saw Tang Qing.

"No, take it home and eat it." Tang Qing handed a rabbit and two chickens to Zhou Shan's hand. You little brat, you are not that big, but you are quite angry. There was not much flesh on his body, and although his clothes were in tatters, they were still quite clean.

"Ah?" Zhou Shan obviously didn't react. Why, after a while, I had a rabbit and two chickens in my hand. And he didn't expect that Tang Qing would give these to him. He thought he was going to show off in front of him, and his hands were trembling a little.

"Ah, what? Send him home quickly. If he runs away later, he won't even be able to eat quick meat." It was obvious that Tang Qing was deliberately trying to tease Zhou Shan. When he saw that the silly kid hadn't come over yet, he twitched. Shut up, there must be something wrong with your brain.

Then he ignored him and walked home. He had just taken two steps when he saw Zhou Shan hurriedly carrying the vegetable basket and running towards home with the prey. He accidentally turned his foot on the way, but it was nothing serious. Tang Qingle left after a while, leaving behind a group of stunned friends.

"Mom, look what I brought back." It was noon, Zhou Shan hurried home with rabbits and chickens, and started shouting before he even stepped through the door of his house. Zhou Shanniang heard her son's cry in the house and quickly came out to see him.

"Hey, where did this come from?" Zhou Shanniang asked quickly when she saw her child carrying a rabbit and chicken, for fear that her child would do something bad.

"Brother Qing gave it to me," Zhou Shan said to Zhou Shan while taking hay to tie the rabbit's feet. Therefore, children are children, and they will change their minds after just picking up something to coax them.

"Is that Tang Qing at the foot of the south mountain?" Zhou Shanniang asked with some suspicion, "Where did he get these things?" "

Hey, when I came back, I heard people in the village saying that Brother Qing came in early in the morning. When I came out of the mountain, I took a lot of prey with me. I was not in the small forest over there digging wild vegetables and hemp with the waiter and the others. He called me a few times and gave these to me." Zhou Shan said a little bit. I'm sorry, after all, Tang Qing called him several times just now and he didn't respond.

"Is this really what he gave to our family?" Zhou Shanniang obviously couldn't believe it.

"Mom, don't worry. He really gave it to me. How can it be fake if he put it in my hands?" Zhou Shan supported his mother and went into the house. The sun at this time was too poisonous. His mother had hurt her body when giving birth to him, but she couldn't withstand the intense sun.