Hello♡

Hey hey everyone!
First ever book here and I am so thankful for this opportunity. If anyone is considering working with me on this book feel free to email me.

I'd really love to have this book published but I just don't know how. Anyway, thank you so much!
You found this book and with the finger or pen that had been graced to you, you chose this book to read and that makes it all the more special.Once again, this is all new to me but thanks really!

This book will be friendly. I thought about making it all vulgar but neh, someone younger than me will read this so I have to accommodate all readers.

I hope you learn a thing or two from the characters mentioned. This is something I went through so bear with the character facing this.

It's something quite diverse but the lovely dove part, I had no one. That's only because of trust issues *more on this later* but the character at hand is going through a lot and underneath it all, she found love.

TAKE NOTE :

I MIGHT DECIDE TO MAKE THIS A PAID BOOK, THINGS AREN'T GOING WELL RIGHT NOW AND I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. SO, HEADS UP.

PROBABLY NEXT YEAR^-^

CHARACTERS MENTIONED HERE ARE ALL WORKS OF MY CREATIVITY, ANY SIMILARITIES ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. THANK YOU.

READ ON *-*

*The cover is totally not mine, I'd love to put the credits of the owner of the picture on the cover so that we can promote your fine piece of art 2*
-email me asap.