UIA : Brand new crazy

-Syra
*16years later*

TODAY could only get so bad from here. I was currently wiping the spilt smoothie off my black leather pants, careful not to smudge the banana chunks and make it worse.

Sweat clung to my forehead like second skin. The bathroom smell wasn't helping either. I swiftly wiped the tear that threatened to fall and began chanting words of encouragement in my head.

She can't keep hurting me because I'm flawless.

She can't keep hurti-

"Hey! I asked if you're okay?" The tall girl said. Her blue electrifying eyes matched with her olive skin. Her blonde hair was neatly tied at the back, no strand out of place.

She looked... dangerous. The kind of girl the author would usually make the enemy in their book. I quickly shook my thoughts and proceeded to smile at her.

"Yeah I'm just really clumsy."

She raised her thin eyebrow at me and rolled her eyes. Oh here we go. Putting me in place, she grabbed a paper tissue and started assisting me.

Could I really be making a friend?

High hopes aren't always good.

After the task, she discarded the rancid papers in the toilet and flushed them away. I walked up to the mirror and washed my hands. She walked to the mirror and took out lipstick out of her bag, smeared the red matte lipstick on her pink lips and smiled contently.

"Why are you helping me?" I eyed her in suspicion.  Maybe she was here to finish off what they had started. I'd be ready.

"You know most people just say thank you? I'll take it though. Some people said you were mute. " She said casually as if we were discussing the weather.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Maybe I'm about to make a friend after all.

She was perfect. I thought perfect people were just imaginary but she had it all. All I wanted in a friend.

We strutted down the empty hallways of CVS High and knocked on doors, hopefully interrupting lessons. Who wanted to go here anyway?

As we ran to the cafeteria, I appreciated how long her limbs were. I was of average height but it would be nice to reach up to the cookie jar without a chair. Her red polka dotted white dress danced at her knees and the black ballet pumps she wore skipped along.

After we arrived at the cafeteria, we stood in line and ordered our food. She bought mint yoghurt, a salad without olives and a cheese sandwich. I ordered the fries with ketchup, cheese sandwich and a soda.

After claiming a seat by the window, we dug in in silence and savoured the delicious delicacies. Midway we chatted about her obsessive love with ballet and at the same time babies.

Yes.Babies.

"Yeah I still get people ask me why I kept the baby but If my family was willing to help then why kill it? You should come over to see him." She finished and awaited my response.

What was I supposed to say?

"Uh..."

She bowed her head in shame and fidgeted with the hem of her sundress.

"You too?" I asked her.

She looked at me in confusion and it clicked. The smile that spread across her face was enough to make an entire army of ants melt in joy. Weird, I know.

"Can I see him?"

"Her." I corrected.

I showed the pictures of my little baby girl and she showered her with compliments left, right and center. She was the only one to know, apart from her. B*tchy Brittney.

"She's so cute. I bet you're an awesome mother." She said, placing her hand on mine.

"I am." We laughed throughout the day and parted after school. After saying goodbye to her, I watched her drive off in her black Sudan. I need a car.

I took my long walk to the bus stop and bought my ticket. Along the wait, a ping distracted me from my thoughts. Grabbing the phone out, I inwardly cringed at the words and turned the phone off.

How dare he try to text me?

"Not today, Dad."

I boarded my trip and in 45minutes had made it to the Roth Mansion. Where my mother grew up. It was nice to say the least but I was still filled with envy of the luxury. However, the relationship between my bully and her parents?

Nope. Never.

She walked by and smirked at our earlier encounter.

"How was the banana smoothie?"

"F off Brittney."

She flicked her cherry red hair and ran her hands down her outfit. A silver plaitted skirt, fishnets, dark red crop top and black 6-inch stilettos. Talk about showy.

"Don't wait up k? Oh, if mom asks what happened to you, I simply tried to help. Remember, snitches get stitches. Byeeee" She grabbed her purse and ran out to the garage.

Taking an incredibly long trip to my bedroom, I walked into the plain room and closed the door behind me. The bed was neatly made, pink duvet and white satin pillows. The moon shone through the large window overlooking the Grand Roth garden.

I wonder how much this place cost.

After stripping my banana scented clothes off, I skidded to the bathroom and hopped into the bathtub. Bubbles gathered around me in seconds as I laid further back. Nice. That's the only word I could come up with.

Forget that my parents sent me here.
Forget that my bully was my cousin.
Forget that they took my daughter from me.
Forget that I existed.

And that's how the tears began flowing. Not once did she call. Not once did she text. I kept grabbing my phone off the toilet lid and putting it back down.

Some mother she was.

"Fuck you Amara."

**************************************

Hello errbody😁👏👏👏👏

2nd chapter is up and honestly, I tried. I tried to throw in as much as I could but I feel like I gave away a lot in just the first chapter so...

Don't think for a second that the plot has been given away y'all!
There's more coming!!

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

If there's confusion, comment down below so that I can clear the air up. What a wow right?

Oki. Q&A of the day.
#feelingcrappy

What's the worst thing that happened to you last Christmas ?

-I woke up to no presents.
We never get them btw but it would've been nice to receive them.

(You voting could be a belated gift)

And my younger brother was blasting cocomelon at 6 in the morning so yeah, that happened.🤣
C u in da next 1.

psst.psst.
*vote*

I know you want to ^-^