🧸🖤 Scabs

[Moons pov]
I wake up as Monty moves. He gently sets me down on the bed and gets up, heading off to his bathroom. He gently closes the door and flicks the light on.
I think hes probably taking a piss so I just try and fall back asleep. Later though I'm woken up to soft crying, coming fron the bathroom. Oh shit- is Monty crying? I quickly get up out if bed and open the bathroom door to find him wipeing diwn the counter with tears streaming down his face.
"Monty? You okay?"
I ask.
"Hey lil guy- uh. Yeah. I'm doing fine... What are you doing up?"
He hides his wrists, putting a sweatshirt on that he had around his waist. I take his arm, and he surprisingly lets me. I roll up his blood stained sleeves to find cut marks lengthwise all the way up his forearm.
"Oh my... M-Monty- I won't tell anyone. Not even sun. Okay? Just promise you'll stop. Please..?"
I say as I lay my head on his chest. I don't care about sun being the first to do this anymore and I interlace his fingers with mine. He needs it.
"Lets get back to bed before sun notices. Alright?"
"Why. Why do you care..?"
He says softly.
"Because... I... Uh-"
I think about this for a moment.
"Exactly. Its to keep Sun happy. Isnt it?" Momty says as he pulls his arm away from me.
"N-no! I-"
Monty snarls at me but I keep talking agenst my better judgment.
"It's becuase I love you!"
I blurt out. Oh god! Not a good idea! He looks to the ground and starts to tear up. Fuck!! I made Monty, the tough guy, the one with cronic anger ishues- CRY!! I'm dead. Out of nowhere though Monty grabs me and pulls me into a tight hug.
"Please.. Please, Tell me you'll stop."
"I can try. Its an addiction though... Please don't be mad if I relapse."
"Okay."
I cup his face and kiss him.
"Lets get to bed now."
I intertwine his fingers with mine again and lead him back to bed. We curl up into eachother and fall back asleep.