👉👌Trans

Tw. Very heavy Smut! Begging.

{Solars Pov}

I wake up with Lunar curled into herself in a ball and shivering. I accidentally took the covers. I pull her closer to me and curl into her and cover her with the blanket. She wakes up after awhile, she doesn't think I'm awake though. She touches herself and turns away from me while trying to keep her moans down.
I pull her by her waist closer to me and she stops, pulling her hand away.
"Sorry-"
I cut her off by putting my hand on her part. She yelps and I pull away slightly. She than grabs my hand and puts it back.
"Stay on the outside... t-treat me like a boy."
What is with this boy thing?
I start rubbing her and she moans, I pull away again, I don't want her to be uncomfortable.
"No! Keep going- p-please-"
She Begs. She than adjusts herself against me than grabs my hand and places it back on her. I keep rubbing and plant kisses on her head and neck. I lightly bite her neck but pull away quickly, I don't wanna hurt her.
"Okay- okay.. e-enough- mmh~"
She says. She hasn't even peaked yet.
Did I do something wrong? She than adjusts herself so she's sitting overtop my dick and continues to rub herself.
She starts making out with me, moaning every once and awhile. This is heaven~ God I love her... she's perfect. She's my girlfriend. All mine~ or boyfriend. I don't particularly dislike the idea of that either. She pulls away and nuzzles into my neck than cums into her hand. She's breathing really hard and she's overheating. After a moment she swings her legs over the bed and gets up. She digs through her drawers, throwing random clothes onto the ground. Mostly crop tops and short shorts.
"Babe, could I borrow a t-shirt? All I have are girl clothes."
She says than turns to me. She than pulls out a pear of gray sweatpants and walks over to the bed and sits down to put them on. I'm rubbing myself under the blanket, I watch her. She's so hot. I moan but bite my lip, she turns around and looks at me than smirks, she leans over me, moving my hand out of the way in place of hers. She goes slightly faster than I was going. It feels so good~
"I-I'm close-"
As I say that she pulls away and walks over to my closet and pulls out one if my t-shirts and slips it on, leaving me confused and properly edged. She walks over to the bed and sits down, laying her- his head on my lap and makes no effort to help me finish. I wrap my hand around my hard member and flinch as Lunar pulls it away. She- uh.. he... doesn't want me finishing right now I guess. I breath through it, trying to keep my mind from straying farther into the gutter. I feel my part twitch and I bite my lip. After what feels like forever, but was probably half a minute she adjusts herself and I'm almost 100% sure she's gonna jerk me off but she just gets up. Oh my god!
He!! Ugh- I have to remember that... he grabs one of my hoddies and puts it on, he than puts his beautifull long strait hair into a ponytail and adjusts it so the tip of it is sticking out of his hood so it looks like his hair is short.
"Where did you learn to do that?"
I ask. She- he grabs his phone off the table and puts it in his (my) sweatshirt pocket.
"I don't know. Tiktok and youtube I guess. I don't know if I wanna cut my hair yet."
She says.
"Okay, Lunar. Are you trans?"
She turns to me than looks at the ground and goes back to fixing his hair in the mirror.
"Yeah.... what about it...?"
I'm not particularly shocked about this it's just kinda difficult to process.
"Nothing. Do you... do you really wanna be a boy?"
I ask.
"Yeah... I don't think I really feel like a girl, or like nothing, or like both. I feel like a boy. I hate seeing myself in pictures too.... actully... could we go get my hair cut? I've decided- I- I want my hair short."
As he says the last part he turns around to look at me. He seems so happy. How could I crush it? I slip some jeans on as I talk.
"Come here.."
I say, she comes closer to me and I stand up off the bed, I pick him up and set him on the ground. I pull his hood down and undo his ponytail. I reach over to the nightstand drawer and pull out a pair of Scissors. I gently grab his long beautiful feminine hair.
"Are you sure? You know you'll need to go to parts and service to get it replaced once I cut it if you don't like it. So are you positive?"
He nods and I take the scissors to his hair, I cut it so it's slightly higher than his shoulders. He's sitting in between my legs, I still have a massive boner so it's poking his back. I try by best to keep my thoughts strait while cutting his hair but him being this close is torturous. The second I finish with his hair I grab it tightly and shove his face into the ground. I than grab his waist and flip him over. I can barley control myself anymore. I need this so bad~ I need him. I desperately fidget with my belt trying to get it off as quickly as possible. I put my hand on his chest and squeeze. So soft.. god I'm a pervert. Arnt I? I clear my vision and actully look at him for a moment. He's smirking. He's such a bitch.
I cant take it anymore, my zipper is stuck. I rub myself from outside my jeans. That little bit of pleasure feels so good. It's like a tease though. I shove my hand inside my pants and blush hard. I bury my face into his tits. My breathing is harsh. I cant take this anymore... I can't! I speed up as best as I can within the restraints of my jeans. Which isn't alot but it means the world to me at this moment. I can hear him giggling from under me. Right as I'm about to peak Lunar gently moves my hand away. He really likes edging me I guess. My dick twitches. I need friction. I grip onto the carpet under me tightly. I get off of him and adjust myself so my boner isn't showing as much. Lunar pokes it and that slight bit of feeling edges me closer. He gets up off the ground and I'm left sitting there. I move so I'm on my knees and grab onto his legs, my fingers digging into his thighs.
"Please~! Please let me... I can't stand this anymore- Please~...! Mmh-"
It takes all my will power to not touch myself right here and now. He than grabs me by my shirt collar and pulls me so I'm standing. I can see he's blushing hard but is trying to hide it. This whole boy thing is getting him. He's way more confident now that he likes how he looks. At this point I break. My vision blurrs and I can't tell what I'm doing. When I finially come to again I'm crying on the ground clinging onto his legs again. I look around and my hands are tied together. I'm dragged up again and I can't help but squirm. This feeling is a bit overwhelming. I'm being overestimated. Lunar than unties my hands and grabs my hand and drags me out the door. Everything fades as I focus on her hand in mine. I blush a diffeent shade of red. Not out of embaresment or Lust but because I realize I love her....