Creatures Of The Night: Part 1

Chelsea's P.O.V.

I watch as my boyfriend began to pack up his suitcases.

"Do you really have to go?" I whine.

"Yes, Chels." He looks up at me. "My mom wants me to come back before the wedding. She said it's mandatory that I attend."

I pout and get off of bed to help him zip up his suitcase.

After junior year ended, I decided to take a trip to Paris with Jordan. He asked me to ask Liam if he wanted to tag along. Liam asked his parents first and they gave him the okay. He joined us and after the first week, Jordan had to return to Beacon Hills for work. Now Liam is going back for that stupid wedding.

"But who's going to come with me to London?" I frown. "I was hoping that you'd come with me."

"Same." He sighs. "I really wanted to go on the London Eye with you. I heard it's a romantic spot."

I leaned over the suitcase and kiss him. "It is."

I got up from the floor and helped him gather the rest of his things. A few minutes later, I grabbed my suitcases and we both headed out of the hotel to the cab waiting for us.

We made it to the airport and went through security before sitting down and waiting for Liam's flight to be called since his leaves first.

"What am I going to do without you for a whole month?" He sighs sadly.

I melt into his body, "Scott said the same thing when Kira left for New York after the school year ended. Except he has it worse. Kira's gone for the whole summer."

He began to play with my hair, "Yeah, his case is worse."

I listened to his heart and it was beating rapidly. I pull away from his warm body to face him, "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing." He says too quickly.

I raised an eyebrow and he gives in. "It's your senior year soon and it'll be my sophomore year. You're going off to college while I'm still in high school. You're going to met tons of people most likely guys that are older, muscular who either play football or lacrosse, and they'll find you so attractive because I mean who doesn't? And then you'll leave me for on-"

I cut him off by pressing my mouth to his. I pull away and smile at him. "Yes there will be hot older guys who are very muscular and play football or lacrosse." I say and he frowns. "But I'm into this one guy who's fit and muscular, plays lacrosse, has beautiful baby blue eyes and has a small gap which I find absolutely adorable."

I see his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"I told you not to think of this college thing. I still have a year to go." I remind him.

"Yeah, you're right." He smiles.

"Of course I am." 

He was about to say something when they called his flight. I frown and we both stood up. I gave him the longest passionate kiss that I could before I let him go.

"I'll text you everyday." He says before going through the door

I stood by the huge windows until his plane took off. I then headed towards my flight to London.

~ ~

I stood in front of a beautiful white house. I hope I'm at the right address. I press the doorbell and wait for him to answer the door. I look up at my old best friend.

"Chelsea?" A smile forms on his face.