1 loath you

Hi I'
m Amelia ~a certified psychopath.. anyways that was a strong start , well ❤️‍🩹 hope you enjoy my first story!!

Cianna's POV
"Cianna ! Wake up you're going to be late." My mom yelled at the top of her lungs like girl chill. "Sup I'm Cianna and I mean she wasn't wrong imagine being late on the first day of college, pretty rough."

Cianna practically turned into flash in that split second and got ready. She headed out of the door avoiding eye contact with her mom . "I got into the college of my dreams you know, one problem though, I have to be here with Han Jisung.Now before you ask what's so bad about Han well lemme just clarify that,that idiot has been a pain in the ass for six fucking years." Just as she thought that to herself the devil himself appeared.

"Heyy, watchu doing ?" Asked Han. "Omg just stfu, I have better things to do." I annoyingly remarked."Ouch , that hurt , I just wanted to invite you to a 'dorm warming party ' , me , Hyunjin, Felix, Minho and Seungmin are gonna be there." He said obviously trying to get me convinced. "Seungmin! ugh umm ... I mean oh Seungmin is coming good." He just stood there dumbfounded.

"Anyway I gotta get to class plus your weird AF so bye I guess." He said with an openly disgusted face. "Yea whatever ." I shrugged off his look. Soon enough my first day flew by and I had made a couple friends. Welp the dreaded dorm warming party was on the horizon, I'll let you in on a little secret, I kinda have a thing for one of Han's friends Seungmin in general. I decided for my first college party I would go all out.

I put on my best dress

Jk.. lmao 🤣 . I did look gorgeous though and I think they thought so too judging by the way everyone was looking at me.

~~
Side note I'm really proud of my first chapter thanks 👍👍

안녕이가세요
❤️잘 자 공 ❤️