2 what the heck

So I had just gotten to the party and when I tell you heads turned at the door even Han and Seungmin looked at me.

"Oh, your here already." Han said looking a bit uncomfortable."I mean was I not supposed to be here."

"No that's not what I meant-" I had cut Han off."Chill I know." It was really nice seeing Han flustered even though the thought of us ever being friends made me gag.

"Anyway give me your number and add me to your group chat." I stated confidently. "Wow, sly way of asking for my number." He replied smuggly .

Han Jisung
11:55

Han-This is my number btw

Cianna-Cool but we are in the same room ya know

Han-whatever

"I'll add you to my group chat later." Han is one asshole btw.
"Shall we join the party then." I said walking away but I still felt eyes on me.

"Sup Cianna, Jisung sit tf down."Hyunjin added, and he is one of the less chaotic ones. "Hey guys , sorry to ask but are we just going to sit here or are we going to party cause you 'ladies' aren't moving."

Minho the group menace widened his eyes realising how crazy I am ."Holy shit... I love her, let's go!!" And just like that we went crazy.

Felix and I.N were just wilding Minho was bothering Han (but they like to call him Jisung). I was talking to Hyunjin and Seungmin about different movies. Seungmin seemed detached from us so we decided to pour ice water on him.

"Wtf!! Oh my god , I'm gonna get y'all back." Seungmin chuckled . We all got so drunk so I decided to stay the night. By the way we were at Seungmin's place.

I ended up with Jisung and we talked for wow he is really interesting for my frenemy.

안 녕 이 가 세 요
❤️잘 자❤️