DrAmA ⭐ pt2

I rushed to class since the first period was about to start and I saw Han. "Han (he was unresponsive) ... What did I do?" " One question can I kiss other people?" " NO!" "Ok so why would you kiss Seungmin."

"I-i can explain that." " I wish you could, but the thing is I was on my way to get you your favourite pastries and what do I see."

"Han, he kissed me. ON THE CHEEK. I got away from there as soon as I could and I'm gonna make sure he knows where we stand."

"Cianna, I gotta go, I mean we weren't even 'dating dating' so you really don't need to explain."

" No, Han I don't want you to be mad at me, I mean do you really wanna fight about this, look at me, it was nothing now after school I'm taking you out and making up for it ok."

"Really, I mean,Yeah ok whatever." I could see he was trying to remain serious but he was slightly red I could easily see it.

I left for class since he just walked off. Class was literally such a bore since I had only been waiting for after school.

I was thinking about a walk and stopping by every food truck we see, but probably wait for sunset.

"You are excused." My homeroom teacher was already fed up with the class, haha .

I bolted out of the class to see if  Han was outside, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I have fast survival instinct so i full on kicked the guy and guess who it was Han, it's always Han my god.

" Oh my god Han are you okay, I'm so sorry I thought you were some jerk." " I'm fine but I should never fight you remind me that." We chuckled, mm idk I think he's forgiven me.

"So we're are we going." " On a walk but I have a surprise." "What surprise?" "You'll see."

We had walked for a while talking about things we liked and fun fact he is obsessed with cheesecake...ME TOO!!

Good thing the first food truck we were going to had them because I mean I love cheesecake so yeah.

"We're here." "A food truck?" "Not just any food truck they sell the best cheesecake around, it's my favourite too."

"No way!can we get some please please pllleeeaaaase." Got to give it to him he knew how to beg. It doesn't help he looks like a fucking Quokka when he eats, it's so cute.

I couldn't help but say " aww"

~~~~~~
In two chapters comes the camping trip mmm can't wait... for the drama 😈