Well Frick, I was tagged 😭

Haven't done this in a while, sheesh  (literally only did it once)

1) Hair and Eye Color
Brown and Hazel

2) Contacts, Glasses, or Neither
Neither, 20/20 vision ya'll (Though I can feel it degrading by the year :()

3) Top 3 Favorite Colors
- Blue (any shade)
- Purple
- Green
(I like cool colors :3)

4) 5 Favorite Foods
- Tacos (mainly my dad's)
- Paella
- chilaquiles
- Carne en Su Jugo con Chicharrón
- Asado de Puerco (I think it was called) (my dad's)

5) 5 Favorite Animals
- Wolves
- Foxes
- Lions
- Rabbits
- Deers

6) Favorite Cartoons? (Both Movies and Cartoons)
Oh you've made a mistake you poor soul. Eddsworld, Hazbin, Arcane, Anastasia, Robin Hood (Disney), Bambi, The Great Mouse Detective, and oh boy you guys haven't seen my obsession with Lilo & Stitch

7) Nearest Red Object
My shirt

8) If You Have to Kill Someone, Who Would it Be?
Me! Because ain't no way I'm holding someone at gun point *casually shoots Valentino and Fate*

9) How Many Siblings, If Any?
One handful of a brother 🥲

10) If You Were a Villain, What Would You Call Yourself?
IDK, Joe??????

11) If You Could Add One More Season to Any Cartoon, Which Would it Be?
Hazbin. Love the show, but it desperately needed another season for the show to be better

12) Do You Like Avatar the Last Airbender and/or The Legend of Kora?
Is it bad I've only watch a little bit of Avatar and none of Kora? *runs away at high speeds*

13) Netflix of YouTube?
YouTube

14) Favorite YouTubers?
- Emma artly-
- callimara
- Moriah Elizabeth
- LavenderTowne
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- StickyBM
- SamDoesArts
- FluffPillow

15) Video Games You Play the Most
Hollow Knight

16) If You Could Live in Any Cartoon/Movie Universe, Which Would It Be? (Anime Doesn't count)
Guys! Hear me out! But UnderVerse. Imagine!

17) Pets, if Any?
My doggo. She's a brat 🥰

18) Do You Still Have Whatever Plushie You Carried Around When You Were Younger? If So, What?
This Tails plushie I've had since 2nd grade that my brother gave to me

19) Poppy Playtime or Bendy and the Ink Machine
As much as I love Poppy and how it's becoming scarier, Bendy wins with nostalgia and the better/rememberable fan songs and crazy fanfictions. Literally! Like, how can you connect FNAF and Bendy into a seamless story!

20) Worst Injury You've Had
The scratch that gave me a scar in third grade. Still have it to this day

21) What Moment in Which Video Game Made You Cry the Most?
None... None have...

22) What Moment in Which Cartoon Made You Cry the Most?
Non...

23) Dream Job
Anything within the creative sphere is good enough for me!

Also Take a sneak peak of the next chapter. I swear I'm not even halfway done with it, and already more than 4,000 words in 😭:

"What's up mah borski! Ah haven' been ta ya crib in foreva!" He stopped when he noticed two things. One being the obvious blaster, and the other being the black skeleton with blue tear-like streaks standing next to the white and red skeleton. Immediately, he smiled and forgot that he was almost attacked. "Error mah broski! Ya finally came ta visit Geno brah!"

"Holy crap, Fresh. Don't scare us like that." Geno sighed, letting his blaster disappear.

"Ah thought dat ya would be used to dat by now."
"Yes a no!"

Geno again sighed, this time, in irritation, bringing his hand to his sphenoid bone. Error sometimes wonders how he's able to have the patience to handle them both. Now that the glitch thought about it, Geno has always been that way, ever since they first met, even though it seemed like Geno knew them more than they knew him.

At first he thought that it was just Geno's ability to be able to know what someone likes or dislikes just by looking at them. It wasn't until the day they met Reaper when they figured that it wasn't the case. Error couldn't remember where he was going with his thought process.

"Ayo! Error broski! Wha' happen' ta ya arm? It's as if it said 'let's bounce' and left ya." Fresh called out. Error froze. He was in trouble now.

"Pardon me?" Geno gave Error a glare, turning his head to face him. "Show me your arm."

Error was a bit taken aback, "Huh?"
"You heard me, give me your arm."
"Geno, I don't understand."
"I wish to see your arm."
"...Geno, you heard Fresh, I have no arm—"
"Don't play smart mouth with me! I won't repeat myself again, Error! Give me your arm!"

The Destoryer reluctantly gave the skeleton with the red scarf over his head his arm, or what was left of it. The determined skeleton gave a small gasp, hand over mouth, meanwhile Fresh had went over to see for himself, and hissed the moment he got a clearer view of it. There was already blood on the bandages Nightmare had used, and now that Error saw it, he began to feel a little dizzy. Geno couldn't keep his eyes away from the broken off arm, tears returning to his face for another show.

"Why?" Was all the half-dead monster could utter. He turned his head to look at the black skeleton in front of him. "Why can't you just be more careful?"