omega arc part 4 - fut is just really gay/new exile new me

*ASLIKA'S POV*

Hurrah. 1 week and something mark of me being here. Only like 14 years and 51 weeks left!! Jesus. If only Fut didn't make me lose NNN i would've been in alpha/Kitten school... so oblivious and unknowing of my evil father's lies... im drowning in my pain...
These were my thoughts as I did my eyeliner this morning. By now I'm just one of the emogas...

"HEY ass. Get out here were gonna smoke in our secret room. Speed up!!!" Kil yelled to me.
"Yeah, yeah. I'll be out there. Just applying my eyeshadow." I sighed.
I truly feel like me now... I even dyed the ends of my hair black...
Wakemeupwakemeupinside

"Alright are you ready for the gossip? Haha." Kil lit a fag and began to sit back in the secret room. We gossip about the normies here.
"Apparently pizbals... believes in the 'sigma' thing..." She said while laughing and coughing n shit idk.
"Sigma? But that's just some stupid theory about a third race... the sigma race... I don't know much about it" Said the other one that i forgot the name of.

"Yeah. Sigmas aren't alpha OR omega. But like, nobody actually believes in them unless you're an IDIOT." Kil laughed huahauhuah...

WTF is a sigma? There's only alpha and omega. They're the only species.... stupid normie believing everything.

"Anyway aslika, you still annoyed at your dad?" They said
"Obviously? He lied to me... I mean I wonder why he'd even do that." I blinked slowly like in the anime and grinded my teeth (ew)
Fucking idiot.
"I keep thinking... what would I be like if I didn't fail NNN cus of fut...?" I suddenly became full of RAGE. Ughhh.

"What your little boy crush? I mean, you wouldn't have met us so that's terrible" kil laughed.
The mute one nodded n shit.
"I would've been thinking I'm some kind of alpha, still. Well I'm gonna find my place in this dirty world and get fucking revenge on the NORRMMMIEESSS" grah
"Okay seriously stop saying that it's getting on my nerves now"

....
"Eh sorry"

*FUT'S POV*

Working hard rn. He's out there i KNOW HE IS. I got everyone out of bed 6am ASAP so we can get on the boat. Turns out. Suki is the only one that knows how to row the boat. SO SHES COMING WITH US!! I'm too impatient to learn that shit. She can do it.

"I'm tired homo." Gertrude yawned or smth "you woke us up too early. Tf am I supposed to do now? I'm sure aslikas fine and the EXACT same as he used to be."
No... No i have a feeling he's different....
"Shut up gertrude" I snarled, my abs reflecting the sun like stainless Steel...

"I hate boats. No corners to hide in." Suki sighed while she moved the boat forward...
"My dear alpha is over there... we must save him because I WOVE him..<3!" Deeze said 😡ugh.
"UH huh. Cool deeze you can jump off of the side now" I said angrily.....
Then sugoma randomly jumped at me? Weird. "Shut up, fut. Deeze is a goddess... don't say shit about her or ill Beat you to a pulp."
Tf? Didn't know he had a weird thing for the French.
"HEY! Don't say thay to me... my alpha form will cum and you won't be happy... hehe..." I clench my fist and stare at him menacingly....

"I doubt that aslika even likes that annoying twat." I snarkily laughed.
"H-HEY...! aslika loves me. HE asked ME! What, you jealous? Jealous he chose me over you?" Deeze neutes.
"I'm gonna dox you on twitter." I stare.
"Don't deny it, fut. You're jelly that Aslika isn't gay for you. I know that's what you really want."

Then I felt a spark. Something inside of me. Something made me wanna punch that bitch right across the face and crush her skull.

"I mean. You've got ISSUES, bro. Maybe this is why your dad left-"

Before I knew it I threw deeze overboard and turned her body croissant shaped like it was always meant to be. Sugoma the fucking idiot jumped right in after her to save her (she didn't die) (unfortunately) and Raine had to break up the fight. Damnit I woulda killed her.

Gertrude had to calm me tf down. "Alriiight... let's not make a scene again shall we? Okay listen, let's just get to exile and-"
"I zee it!" Eelyn jumped to the front of the boat
Shit-shitshitshit!

It was time to enter already? But.... im not ready. We don't have a plan. No. I must do this for Aslika. I'll save you from exile, and from that bitch you call your 'kitten'...

HELLO. So um. Randomly felt like writing the next chapter. Omega arc finally coming to a close next chapter 😲 crazy.
Idk how It's been like 5 months since I started this shit but it defo has fuck

😹alr ly kys c u next time :3

Got lazy drawing covers so I made a gacha character instead 🥰hope u like. (U better.) Couldn't add eyeliner as I just got the shitty old one but yk