Thread Of Fate

Obey me characters x MC
        (Part 1)

You wake up and yawn. But u feel something strange around your finger. You lazily open your eyes and see a red thread around your finger. You were a little bit scared because of the cause of this red thread but you couldn't bother much because u had classes and you were becoming late so you rushed to the bathroom to get ready. You had breakfast and at this point, everyone had left. Then you went to RAD.

Lucifer :

You finished your classes and were about to head home when you saw that it was pouring outside. You also remembered that you had some paperwork that you had to give to lucifer. Since it was raining, you had no hurry to go THL so you took out the paperwork from your bag and headed for lucifer's office. Since you weren't in a hurry, you realized that the red string led to somewhere or someone... You reached lucifer's office and knocked. You heard a tired "come in." You opened the door to see a tired lucifer and a bunch of paperwork surrounding him. He looked up at you and gave u a tired small smile. You smiled back and went in front of his desk and said "Lucii !! I had some paperwork for you." He sounded tired but still said "okay place it here." You looked disappointed cuz you wanted to spend some time with him but he was busy so you were about to leave but he stopped you and said "really disappointed that we can't spend time together?" "yeah actually...." You say with a low voice. Lucifer laughs quietly at you cuteness and says "come here, I can work later" and takes you by the waist and makes you sit on his lap. At this point, your face had become red like a tomato and he noticed. He held you with one of his hands and the other one took your hand gently. Then you realized that the red string you had on your had was the same as lucifer's. He said in a cooling voice "so...You and I are destined to be..." You were shocked and after some time realized that the red string connected you with the person you are destined to be with. He then whisperd in your ear "I think you deserve some love from me don't you? Fine, I'll give you all the love you'll ever need MC."

Mammon :

You bumped into mammon on the halls and were kinda avoiding him. He was getting a little bit frustrated and said "oi human ! What did I do wrong?" You said "nothing! Just leave me alone!" He looked at you and you realized that he had tears in his eyes and he was hurt by your words. Guilt rushed over you as you saw mammon's tears rolling down his face. He stared to leave but you grabbed his hand and dragged him to  and empty classroom. He said "MC, if i hurt you then im sorry but please don't ignore me....Im really so-" you cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked at first but didn't resist the urge to kiss you even deeper. Soon his hands were on your waist and your hands were running through his hair. After what felt like and hour, you finally separated, breathlessly. You looked at him and he was blushing like crazy ! The blush made his cheeks even darker. "Mammon...., look, I was ignoring you because i had grown some sort of feelings for you and I can't stop feeling this. I love you Mammon...im sorry" you say softly as you see his eyes lit up from the realization that you loved him and had feelings twords him. He teasingly said "Yaa! Be greatful that the Great Mammon is letting you love Him!" Hearing that, you giggle. Then he comes even more closer and whispers into your ear "your my human, only Mine!" You chuckle as you see the red string that's on your hand was connected to his hand.

Leviathan :

You had finished your classes and after that, you were about to head to THL when you heard a familiar voice say "Mc wait!" You looked back and it was levi calling you. You stopped walking and waited for him as he ran twords you. "h-hey I was wondering if you were free after your classes so we could watch a new anime and play games together." He said while catching his breath. You smiled sweetly at him and said "of course! I would love that !!" He was shocked and said " really?? Awesome!!". You both walked together to THL and you changed into one of his T-shirts cuz you were too lazy to go to your room. Then you sat beside him and he started the anime. After sometime the power went out and you noticed that you were really REALLY close to each other and you started to wonder what would happen if you kissed him. You noticed that the red string on your hand was connected on his hand. You blushed knowing that he was your destiny. Suddenly you saw that levi was blushing a little bit and you noticed that his hand was really close to your. You looked at him, seeing him laugh and smile made your heart warm up from the inside. You loved it. You loved him. And suddenly without thinking, you held his hand. With a shocked face he looked at you. But then, he held your hand even tighter. He mumbled "why do you even like a stupid nobody like me? Im not as perfect or social like my bro-" you cut him off and kissed him on the cheek. He had practically become a tomato. You giggled at his reaction as he looked at you with a serious look on his face. He said "Mc, will you be my player 2?" You smiled warmly at him. "Take that as a yes" you said lovingly.

Author's note: hi hi !! Hope you enjoyed reading this. I will make part 2 and 3 so, be sure to check those out too!! Have a lovely dayy~~ byee!!