Birthday Surprise!

Obey me
   (Levi x Fem!reader)

You have been avoiding levi and cancelling all your plans together. He always looked sad but didn't say anything. You HATED seeing him hurt like that and you dreaded avoiding him but it was all for a good reason. Two days before Levi's birthday, levi invited you to the arcade to play some games and spend time but you said "sorry, i have plans. Maybe next time?" He looked defeated and sighed. He left without another word and he wouldn't answer your calls or texts. After sometime you convinced him and made him go shopping with asmo. He looked weirdly at you but didn't say anything. He just gave you a glance and left. After he was gone tho... The whole HOL was in chaos! Everyone was preparing the house. The whole house of Lamentation was lit up with lights and a little help from Solomon. You didn't let solomon cook tho. Instead you asked if barbatos could help you and he gladly accepted the offer. after 2 hours of full on chaos, THL was fully decorated and looking it's best!!.............

Levi and asmo entered THL but there was no light in the whole house. Asmo asked levi to wait while he went to go grab a candle. Levi looked around but there was nothing ! Everything was dark and he couldn't see anything. All of a sudden all the lights were on and the house looked like a grand ball. Levi was shocking and out of expressions. Everyone was there, Lucifer, Mammon, Satan, Asmo, Beel, Belphie, Diavolo, Barbatos, Solomon, Simeon, Luke. Everyone! except....MC.... Then the music turned on and you arrived with the cake from behind everyone and sang the happy birthday song for levi. Levi looked at you as you looked at him with pure love in your eyes. You said "time to cut the cake levi !!" He was so excited and happy. He cut the cake and everyone enjoyed their time together. "Happy Birthday to the best person and my favouritee otaku!" you said while making him taste a piece of cake. He LOVED the cake, especially because it was a ruri chan themed cake! It was strawberry flavour and really tasty!! You all had fun and spent time together. After the party was over, everyone went to their rooms. You changed your clothes and put on a t-shirt and went to levi's room. He was in his bed (bathtub). You came close to him and asked "are you asleep levi?" No response. You didn't bother further since levi was asleep. You kissed his forehead and said "im sorry levi that i had been avoiding you, it was a part of todays plan. I never want to ignore or avoid you.....how can i do that when I-I love you... Sleep tight levi." you were about to leave when you noticed that levi was bright red. And suddenly levi got up and held your hand. "MC ! Please don't leave!! And you love me?? How can you love someone like me?" He said and you knew that he was faking by seeing his cheeks turn red. You giggled and said " yes i love you silly, how can i love anyone else when you are the only person i see? I love you dearly levi and i want nothing more than just see you happy." After you said that, he looked at you shyly and asked "c-can you be my f-first? I only watched those magical scenes, but i never expected that it would happen to a yucky otaku like me..." "come here! And your not a yucky otaku!!"

Author's notes: heyy y'all!! How are you ? Hope you had a great day and don't even get me started on this boy. He is SIMPLY my daily dose of happiness i love him <3 and his henry🧡🧡