🖤ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ❤️

Next part!!

Author

Haseena reached the place where the girl has called her.

" Kahan ho tum? " Haseena said looking around.

She was looking here and there to find the person when someone pulled her in the van.

" Aaah....kaun ho tum? Chodo humein " she shouted

But the man who pulled her, just injected a drug in her body and soon she lost her senses.

P̲O̲L̲I̲C̲E̲ H̲E̲A̲D̲Q̲U̲A̲T̲E̲R̲S̲

Anubhav was sitting with the commissioner discussing the case about the culprit.

" Mr Singh are you sure aap iss insaan ko dhundhna chahte hai " commissioner asked

" Yes sir ofcourse! Isne humari problems laayi hai aur hum isse nahi chod sakte " Anubhav said

" I understand that Mr Singh lekin jis tarah aap bata rahe hai. I think ye aadmi bahut bada criminal hai so I don't think aapko risk lena chahiye " the commissioner advices

" Aap samjhte kyun nahi hai sir ye zaroori hai humare liye. Waise toh Haseena Malik humare saath hai lekin phir bhi hum thoda acche level pe ye case investigate karna chahte hai " Anubhav said

" But don't you think ki isse aapki family ko problem ho sakti hai " the commissioner said. " Dekhiye aap bahut acche insaan hai aur main aapka bura nahi chahunga...main nahi chahta ki aap koi galti karen " he added.

" I'll contact you later " Anubhav said thinking something.

They did a formal handshake and Anubhav came out of the place.

He came out and tried calling Haseena but couldn't.

S̳E̳M̳I̳ D̳A̳R̳K̳ R̳O̳O̳M̳

Haseena was sitting on ground tied to ropes. The goons have been out for having some tea. Haseena tried opening the rope and was unsuccessful in doing so. Her mouth was covered with cloth so that she can't shout. Also she can't put much efforts because her body was affected by drugs. After doing a lot she finally opened the ropes.

The goons entered the room. Haseena pretended to be unconscious.

" Chal accha hai ki ye behosh hai. Jaldi se video banakar boss ko bhej deta hu " goon one said.

The another one saw Haseena's hands free.

" Oye rassi khuli hai " he said to the other.

Haseena open her eyes. The goons were shocked seeing her.

They were going to make her unconscious again when they heard a voice.

" Chod do usse " the voice said

" Pushpa ji " Haseena said happily and shocked.

" Aye kaun hai tu " the goons said

They tried attacking her but she hit them with a stick there. Haseena too kicked them