Ch. 1- Escape From Belle Reve and quirk test

We see a hero with long black hair and a titanium wool scarf standing ontop a building as he would look over the quiet streets of mustutafu Japan as then his quiet night would come to an end after hearing sirens coming from one of the most secure juvenile penitentiary in Japan that being Belle Reve.

Hero- great.. there goes my quiet patrol route..

He tapped into the radio frequency and found out that a inmate escapes from Belle Reve.

Hero- hmmm.. I'll see if I can catch them before they get away..

The hero jumps to action as he scouts the area seeing guards from Belle Reve stalk around looking for their inmate.

While all this was happening afew blocks away we see a beautiful teenage girl with beautiful black hair and deep onix black eyes walk around in a red gala dress with her boyfriend (whom she does not love and only goes out with because her parents force her).

BF- come on momo darling, we must hurry and get to the car before the gala starts

The girl now identified as momo walks behind her "boyfriend".

Momo- yes whatever you say "dear"..

When they arrived at the boyfriends limo they see a boy their age stumble across the street and slam into their limo on accident.

BF- hey! You stupid pissant! Get off my car before i-.

Before the "boyfriend" could get another word in a large scaly tail swung at him sending him into a wall leaving him paralyzed from the waist down.

BF- AUGHH!!! DAMMIT!!! IT HURTS!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!.

Momo runs towards her "boyfriend" as she would administer first aid as she watched at the tail become smaller and go to the boy who stumbled into the limo.

???- t-to l-loud... N-need f-food...

The boy would soon pass out as momo would use her quirk to treat her "boyfriends" injuries and restrain the already weak and frail boy.

Momo- just who are you?...

She stroked the boys face thinking he was familiar before a husky voice sounded behind her.

Hero- stand back miss who knows what this guy is capable of..

The hero with black hair comes into the light as momo recognized him.

Momo- your erasure head.

Erasure head- yeah that's me... Tell me are you or that guy over there hurt?..

Momo- my um colleague over there by the wall is hurt he might have a very bad spinal injury and this boy was the one who attacked him..

Erasure head looked at the restrained boy as he would match his description to the missing inmate.

Erasure head- thanks miss... Belle Reve was look for this kid... I'm guessing he won't be out until he turns 30...

???- or he will attend our school next year!.

A weird bear, cat, dog thing appears out of erasure heads scarf.

Erasure head- where'd you come from?-.

???- this boy is the first ever Belle Reve inmate to successfully escape it and still make no fuss over being restrained by a inexperienced by stander like you miss Yaoyorozu!.

Momo- h-how do you know my?-.

Erasure head- he's the principal of U.A high and he knows every student who is applying for first year hero course.