Ch. 8- Sports festival Pt.2, Date!

Ryuuji was walking down the entrance hall as he entered the arena facing off against Iida.

Iida- Takasu I hope we have a good match!.

Ryuuji- yeah likewise.

Ryuuji looks at the panels and sees the current rankings

1. Izuku Midoriya Vs Shoto Todoroki
2. Tenya Iida Vs Ryuuji Takasu
3. Fumikage Tokoyami Vs Mina Ashido
4. Katsuki Bakugou Vs Eijirou Kirishima

Ryuuji glares at the screen as he knows if he wins he'll have to fight against Todoroki.

Iida- what's wrong? I thought you where excited.

Ryuuji- I am.. but I'm not here for fun.. I'm here to win it for Momo's sake...

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

Ryuuji was on the edge of the bed tearing up as he held Momo's hand as he explained what was happening.

Momo- so.. looks like I either give up our child or.. give up my dream of being a hero?...

Ryuuji- i-im so sorry momo... I-it's all my fault i-if your gonna h-hate anyone it's me...

He holds his head as he holds his snapped horn as he would then feel momo caress his his head.

Momo- don't worry Ryuuji it's not entirely your fault.

She smiles at him as he would look at her.

Momo- this baby will be our pride and joy and I hope that even if I drop out of U.A you'll be there to protect me.

Ryuuji puts his head on the bed as he sobs hearing momo praise and adore him as all he could think was.

Ryuujis mind- i-i don't deserve all this love... I don't deserve the praise... I'm....

Ryuujis mind- Useless....

~~~~~~Flashback end~~~~~~

P.M starts the battle as Iida starts to attack charging at Ryuuji at high speed.

Ryuuji dodges his initial attack as he would jump in the air and slam his tail into the ground creating un-even terrain between them.

Iida- your quite good but not good enough!

Iida jumps in the air and uses his Resipro Burst to get to where Ryuuji was as Ryuuji would get a kick to the back of the head.

Where the two stood a smoke cloud formed while everyone was at the edge of their seats thinking Iida had won.

Iida- what the-!?.

The smoke clears as it's revealed that the back of Ryuujis head is covered in a thick layer of scales.

Ryuuji- Draconic increase: Iron Defense!

Ryuuji grabbed Iida with his tail as he swung him around before he sent him flying out of the arena as Ryuuji es declared the winner of the second round.

Ryuuji goes and holds his hand out to Iida as he helps him stand up as they leave the arena.

Ryuuji goes to the nurse's office to check up on momo as he would hold a tray piled with food she likes.