Ch.9- Date Pt.2 and hero names.

Ryuuji and momo continued their date as Ryuuji would try and keep a low profile by hunching over Abit.

Momo- your posture is gonna get worse if you keep walking like that.

Ryuuji- yeah but... People will recognize me and It will ruin our date...

Momo Laughs and kisses Ryuuji on the cheek as they would go to the movies.

Ryuuji- so many movies...

Momo- which one should we watch? Their having a republish of some of the older movies like Pacific rim or some of Godzillos revamped movies with queen Nidora and their co stars Radeon and wukong.

Ryuuji- but those are all monster movies..

Momo- oh- i-i didn't.

Ryuuji chuckles.

Ryuuji- It's okay you didn't realize and besides I like a good monster movie every now and again.

Momo smiles softly and they get two tickets to watch the Pacific rim Marathon.

6 hours later.

Ryuuji would walk out of the movie theater with a Gypsy Danger mask on while momo would laugh at him.

Momo- Ryuuji we are about to go to the Yakiniku place so take the mask off so we can go eat.

Ryuuji- okay momo.

Ryuuji takes off the mask and his normally calm hair was all spiky and unruly.

Momo giggles as she would create a hair brush and brush his hair as Ryuuji would pass her a chocolate.

Once momo was satisfied with how Ryuujis hair looks now she smiles and touches up her makeup.

Ryuuji- wow.. my hair isn't always this complient when I brush it...

Momo giggled and finished putting on make up as she would have the limo driver stop as they would walk out of the limo.

Ryuuji- I feel so... So out of place...

Momo- don't worry! My father knows the owner of this establishment so we don't need to pay the entrance fee!.

Ryuuji looked at the Yakiniku place they where gonna eat in and he saw it was a five star rated restaurant as Ryuuji felt like he was underdressed.

Momo drags him inside as she would tell the receptionist for the private booth.

Momo- so Ryuuji how do you think!.

Ryuuji was looking around and he had to crouch abit more because he was a little too tall for this restaurant.

Momo- they have a side dish called addictive cabbage and ive tried it before and I'll say it's perfect as a side dish!.

Ryuuji- not much for vegetables... But I'll try it if it tastes so good.

Ryuuji was really stepping out of his comfort zone as he would sit at the booth and wait until someone comes over.