Ch.4- story and U.S.J Pt. 2

~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~

Aizawa was investigating the breakout at belle Reve making sure to get a feel of what's going on as he would see a large lizard like creature decimate rows oppon rows of belle Reve security guards without a though.

As Aizawa followed the bloodshed and destruction until he managed to corner the creature then watching it transform into a malnourished and blood covered teenager as aizawa stared in shock.

Aizawa- kid look at me I'm here to-.

The boy breathes out a massive blast of fire as the boy winces in pain as the area that was hit melted.

Aizawas mind- this kid doesn't know how to control his powers.. but shouldn't he at least know how to avoid damage to himself if he knows his quirk hurts him?..

Aizawa followed the boy as he attacks him with sharp claws and a muscular tail covered in scales.

Aizawa- he's fighting like an animal.. maybe he's just histerical?

He continued to pursue the boy until he found him restrained and passed out.

Aizawa- step away miss he's dangerous.

The girl steps away and explains what's happened.

Aizawas mind- he didn't attack her.. he attacked the boy but not her... There's something about her or he generally doesn't fight women at all..

Nezu- let's enroll him at U.A!!!

Aizawa- when did you get here?

After nezu had talked with Aizawa he takes him into custody.

Nezu- I'm glad Aizawa that you have space in your heart to foster this boy.

Aizawa- it means I'll get payed to take care of him and what you pay me won't cut it.

Nezu- now now don't be so sour! Anyways you asked what this child's deal was correct?

Aizawa- yeah what is it?

Nezu- he's registered as a new inmate there at belle Reve but from the scars on his neck and cuts on his body I think he's been there for a while..

Aizawa- but why would Warden Waller keep this boy if the usual sentence is a few weeks..

Nezu- that's the thing.. I don't think he was there for a week or a month.. from the burn scars on his neck and some on his body they could indicate he was in here for about 10 or 11 years.

Aizawa looks at nezu shocked as he looked down at the unconscious boy.

Nezu- I also found out that his only blood relatives was an inmate there in Belle Reve by the name of Tomoko Takasu and a hero by the name of ???.

Aizawa- you mean.. this kid is related to that bastard.. who put 15 heros in coffins in the worst way possible?...

Nezu- yes you are correct.. he seems to have some blood relation with Ryuukyu as well maybe their long lost relative's or cousins.