Part 6

Avneet was the first one to wake up the next morning. She has been laying into his arms since the last night.
Despite of the fact that was known to her, 'they were pretending', she couldn't help but blush at the memories of last night.
Was her husband so gentle yet passionate with every girl he had brought into his bed? The thought disturbed Avneet. She chose to ignore the negatives, and scooted closer to him, not wanting to get up this soon.

"It's certainly a pleasure when a beauty still wants to be closer to you even though there is no distance," she heard him in his morning husk voice.

Only if he knew he had such a impact on her.

"I was feeling cold," she tried finding an excuse.

"Hmm, the weather is pretty chilly!" Siddharth added and lightly caressed her back.

"Would you like some coffee?" he asked her.

"Will you do it?" her eyes were widened hearing him.

Siddharth gripped her neck and kissed her forehead.

"I will be back soon!" saying this, he hopped to the kitchen.

"Only if he wasn't pretending," Avneet said with a sigh.

In no time, Siddharth brought two mugs of coffee.

"Thank you," she said.

"Thank me with a kiss," he said with a smirk.

"How can you be so pervert!" Avneet said with doe eyes.

"I love your reaction!" he chuckled.

The sound of rain, pattering over the tiled roof filled the room.

"It is raining already," she sighed.

"Did you want to go out?" he asked.

"I don't know..." she said and took a sip to the coffee.

Due to the rain, no outdoor activities could be planned. They came to a conclusion to have lunch to the nearest restaurant, as she didn't want to cook and waste few hours of the seventy two.

Talking about their life, Avneet went to the kitchen to prepare the first meal of the day.
Siddharth went to the washroom to take a bath.

She hummed a song while cooking. She was liking the attention he was giving to her, and the little gestures he did for her.

She knew that he liked 'aloo ki skheer' so she prepared that along with 'puri'.
The had put extra effort to cook one of the best one she has ever done. She didn't want to earn his disappointment.

As she was busy cooking, she didn't realize when he had came to her, until she felt his arms wrapping around her tiny waist.

"What are we getting as breakfast today?" he asked.
"Y-your favourite," that was all she could manage to say.

He softly kissed her nape.

"You were so bold to ask me for the deal, but when I initiate romance, you are the shiest one I have ever known," he said. "Where does your boldness go?"

"I'll be honest," she said. "Your eyes holds a magic. I cannot just meet your gaze when you look at me. You do have beautiful eyes, Siddharth."

Ashi liked his eyes as well. But hearing the same complement from Avneet fluttered his heart twice.

"Is that so?" he asked and pushed her to the kitchen counter. He caged her between his arms and leaned to her.

"Look up at me," he said, deepening his tone.
"The food will get burnt!" she said.