09

Ryujin's POV:

Excited yet slightly anxious, I shared the news with Mommy and Momma about Yeji coming over tomorrow. I wanted everything to be perfect, especially since I hadn't told Yeji about my condition yet. "Hey, Mommy, Momma, I need to talk to you about something important," I began, trying to sound composed.

Mommy glanced up from her book, her eyes curious. "What is it, dear?" she asked, sensing my seriousness.

"I invited a friend over tomorrow after school," I started, pausing for a moment to gather my thoughts. 

Momma looked up from her laptop, giving me her full attention. "That's wonderful, sweetie. What's your friend's name?" she inquired with a warm smile.

"Her name is Yeji," I replied, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. 

Mommy and Momma exchanged a knowing glance, their expressions full of support. "That's great, Ryujin. We're happy to meet your friend," Mommy said reassuringly.

I let out a relieved sigh, grateful for their understanding. "There's just one thing I wanted to mention," I added, hesitating slightly and told them of the recent incidents of my life.

Momma leaned forward, her expression encouraging me to continue.

"I haven't told Yeji about my... condition yet," I admitted, feeling a pang of uncertainty.

Mommy reached out to pat my hand gently. "You'll tell her when you're ready, Ryujin. We trust your judgment," she reassured me, her voice filled with warmth.

Feeling a bit lighter, I nodded. "Thanks, Mommy, Momma. I just want everything to go smoothly tomorrow," I expressed, feeling a rush of gratitude for their support.

The next moment, an idea struck me, and I quickly grabbed my phone to send a text to Yeji. I wanted to make sure she wasn't caught off guard by anything tomorrow. With a determined expression, I typed out the message: "Hey, Yeji! I hope you don't mind, but could you avoid wearing skirts or dresses tomorrow? It's a surprise, and you'll find out why soon!"

I hit send, hoping that Yeji would understand and that everything would turn out well when she visited the next day.

As I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling, thoughts of Yeji filled my mind. Why did she feel so familiar? Why did being around her make me feel safe and at ease? These questions swirled in my mind as I drifted into slumber, pondering the mysteries of this newfound connection.

**Next Day**

I woke up with excitement bubbling inside me at the thought of Yeji coming to my house. I got ready earlier than usual and arrived at school way before time. Since I had some spare time, I decided to explore my new school.

As I wandered around, I stumbled upon a place that seemed incredibly soothing - the roof of our school block. Not many people visited here, probably because the school had quite a few stories, but it offered a beautiful view of the surrounding area. The soft breeze caressed my cheeks, adding to the tranquility of the moment. It was a serene spot where I could gather my thoughts and enjoy the calm before the day's activities began.