20

Ryujin pov:

" Oh Ryu come on! Stop being so nervous it's not like you are asking her out for family dinner that's all. She has already been to your house right....." I try to reason myself out of this nervousness....

God what am I supposed to do with me.....i don't know why I'm freaking out....like I can hear my heartbeat in my ear....and even my hands are shaking like crazy.......

I was still trying to convince myself that I can do it when I saw the goddess herself coming towards me....wahhh god how can someone so pretty....is she a real angel?

I was lost in her captivating beauty till she waved her hands in front of me...I was still in daze when she asked " you want to say something" as if she already knew my thoughts....

But my mind is blank....and it's like my mouth has a mind of its own before I can think what to say..."you're so gorgeous" rolls out of tongue sounding like i am under a spell....

"What?" She is kinda amused....

"Uhhh...ummm....i meant.... w-would... would you like to go on a dinner with me...." It took me a few seconds to process what I just said and when I did realise I was as red as a tomato..."No no no.... that's not what I meant..... I meant like a family dinner you know mommy wanted me to invite you as you....." I would have kept rambling if I hadn't heard the most beautiful sound on earth, the sound of an angel laughing...it was as divine as a prayer....

Man!!! I'm totally smitten!!

"Aww Ryudaeng you look soo cute when you are nervous"

I cleared my throat and also tried to clear my head..."umm so what is your answer?"

"Oh about that...well I also wanted to invite you...you know that my childhood friend is here after so many years so we kept a small party...so I was hoping if you could come too....but I guess not this time"....while looking at me with puppy eyes not even knowing their effect on me....how could I say no if she looks at me like that.....

"I will be there. Send me the time and address....oh I can even pick you up"

"You sure" i nodded "Thank you ryudaeng...you are the best....and you don't have to pick me up I'll be at Lia's today so we will be going together "...

Moon-star: hey clouds!!!! I'm really sorry for not updating...and then for this shity update....but I thought I can write small ch but write more frequently.... what do you think....thank you for still reading it....you are the best🥹