13

Ryujin's POV:

The next morning, I awoke with the same early-riser habit I'd developed over the past few days. However, as I remembered I wouldn't be heading to school today, I decided to stick to my routine and went for a jog in the familiar park I'd been coming here since arriving in Seoul.

Finding my usual spot on a bench, I took a moment to catch my breath. Sitting there, memories flooded back of the first time I met Dallie, my mind drifting back to my initial goal upon arriving in Korea—to find Light Fury. Yet, in the whirlwind of recent days, that objective had taken a backseat to thoughts of Yeji.

Chuckling to myself, I realized I might be getting a bit too caught up in thinking about her. With a shake of my head, I pulled out my phone and began composing a text.

Ryujin: Rise and shine princess...😸

Yeji: What is it Shin Ryujin??? Why have you woke me up so early in the morning???😾😾

Ryujin: Good morning to you too, sleeping beauty..😉

Yeji: Yah!! Who are you calling sleeping beauty. It's not me who is late it's you who is super early.

Ryujin: Well it's not that early it's 6:21 AM.

Yeji: Forget it I was about to wake up only. So what is the reason that you are messaging me in the morning?!

Ryujin: Oh right... I just wanted to wish you luck for today....

Yeji: But you could have wished me luck in the school...why are you messaging me now??

Ryujin: Seems like our sleeping beauty has not yet woke up properly....no worries let me remind you...I won't be coming to school today remember.

Yeji: Oh right...and don't call me sleeping beauty....😾

Ryujin: Okay sleeping beauty, I mean yeddeong bye...😊

Yeji: Bye ryuddaeng..☺️

Ryujin: Wait is that my new nickname...🤨

Yeji: Yes.. Why you don't like it??

Ryujin: No...😶‍🌫️

Yeji:🥺

Ryujin: I LOVE IT❣️😍

After my morning jog, I went back home and started making my plan for the day. I quickly showered and got dressed. When I said bye to my parents, they smiled at me, and Momma Lisa wished me good luck with a little laugh. They knew what I was up to because I needed their help for my plan.

Then, I hopped on my bike and stopped by the flower shop. I picked out an amaryllis lily, which is my favorite flower, for Yeji.

**Time Skip**

After gently pressing the doorbell, the familiar creak of the front door filled the air as Yeji's mom swung it open. Her warm smile greeted me, bringing a sense of comfort as she ushered me inside. "Oh, Ryujin dear, it's you! Yeji's still getting ready. Come in, make yourself feel at home," she said with genuine hospitality.

"Thank you, ma'am," I responded politely, stepping over the threshold and into the cozy ambiance of Yeji's home.

"Aigoo, don't be so formal. You can just call me mom," she insisted with a chuckle, her tone warm and welcoming.