𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

NOBODY'S POV

MARINETTE AND AZURE WERE NOW walking towards the temple which out of curiosity wasn't too far away.

Halfway there, Marinette decided to stop for something to eat. And while looking through her backpack she ends up finding the necklace that the Mayor had given her.

When Marinette sees the necklace, she feels a little guilty because she had promised the Mayor that she would take care of the key and in the end she ended up losing it to Redson or... Her brother? To be honest, Marinette doesn't know since she wasn't legally adopted.

She decided to put on the skull necklace. Marinette didn't have much trouble putting on the necklace herself, she holds the necklace in her hands and looks at it.

The feeling of being pulled towards him returns just as the necklace began to glow a light shade of blue. Marinette wakes up as she feels a hand touch her shoulder.

When she looks up she sees that it was Azure he had a worried expression on his face. "Is there a problem Mr. Azure?" Marinette asked forcing a genuine smile.

Azure looks at her for a few seconds before sighing, "It's nothing and it's just... You've been looking down for a while." He explains looking worried.

"Oh! Was I?" Marinette asks as she stands up, "Sorry, I got distracted by something." Marinette then points to the path. "Let's go?"

Azure didn't say anything else, just nodded before starting to walk. The two returned to the path that would lead to their destination.

But the whole way, Azure wondered whether or not he should ask Marinette the things he wanted to ask. But I decided not to say anything because too many questions can harm young minds.

Especially a new guardian.

They continued walking until Marinette saw a stone column. "I wonder if..." Marinette mutters before running up the hill in front of her.

As she climbed up, Marinette came across more columns of rocks and as she looked further, her eyes widened. Azure who was following her is confused by her reaction before looking ahead and seeing.

The ancient Temple of the Guardians was destroyed in front of them.

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

MARINETTE'S POV

Azure and I started looking for anything that was under that rubble.

In the end we only found two parchments and a shiny green stone. As much as it may not seem like this stone, it was very important because it was the stone that was on the guardians' staffs.

It was with these staffs that they were able to locate the miraculous when requested. I only know this information because it was in one of the scrolls the Monkey King gave me. Maybe you can use the stone to create a staff for me.

I looked at Azure, catching his attention: "I think... It was a waste of time." I said while lowering my head sadly. That's when I felt something soft caress my head when I look up Azure had a sweet smile.

"Don't say that Little Sun, you were just looking for wisdom." Azure said as she took her hand off my head. I smiled back: "Yes... I think you're right." I agreed as I took the parchments along with the stone and put them inside my backpack.

I stood up and looked at Azure with a beaming smile. "I'll go home now! Would you like to join me?" I asked heading towards home. "Sure, why not." He replied before starting to follow me.