Chapter 3

POV: Liam Payne

6:00 AM.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound of my alarm pulled me from my comforting sleep. I gently rolled over and quickly turned it off; the noise drives me insane.

I layed in bed, staring at the ceiling for a few moments, trying to wake myself up, before I felt something curl into my side. I looked down and saw a mess of brown hair snuggled into me.

Emma.

Her hand was fisting my shirt and her head was on my chest. She had kicked the duvet off sometime in her sleep and was using me for warmth. I chuckled to myself and pulled the duvet back up over her and tucked it under her chin.

I took a second to admire her. She looked so peaceful when she slept. Even with her hair in a crazed mess and a touch of drool rolling down her chin, she was beautiful. Her round cheeks were flushed with sleep and her eye lashes layed gently across her cheeks.

I dreaded getting up. That means I'd have to gently move my sleeping Emmie. Not only that, but it'd require actually getting up. I was tired and I wasn't ready for this long day. But I put that aside and managed to move Emma without waking her up; a plus for me.

I decided I'd get a shower. It would help wake me up for the day. So, I got a change of clothes and a clean towel before going into the bathroom and getting the water to my desired temperature. I let the water run for a moment, building up steam, before I stripped and stepped in. The hot water immediately relaxed me and loosened my tense muscles.

I proceeded to go through my showering routine, washing my hair and body. I thought a lot about life and where its taken me. About One Direction and what a wild time we all had. Our ups and downs and all of the drama, but we all made it. I thought of my Boys and now my little girl.

She's what I live for. I love her with all my heart. I will never let anything bad happen to her. She is my little girl. My baby. And seeing her like that, while she sleeps and when she smiles or laughs, are the little things that keep me going.

***************

POV: Audrey Taylor

My eyes slowly open as I wake up from my dreamless sleep. It was still dark in the room, so I turned over to grab my phone and check the time.

6:30 AM.

"Why me?" I groaned to myself.

I had my alarm set for eight, but knowing myself, I won't be able to go back to sleep. So I stretched and yawned, trying to wake myself up. I got out of bed went into the small kitchen to eat some breakfast. I made a bowl of Cheerios and got a Blueberry Muffin with a glass of Orange Juice.

Once I finished, I washed and dried my dishes, then put them away. I then made my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for my morning run. I didn't have any classes today, which happened to work perfectly for my meeting this afternoon with Louis and Liam. I hoped everything would go well and he would agree; I needed the money, and every bit would help me. I mean, going to Uni to become a Pediatrician means a lot of student loans. And the sooner I pay those off, the better I'd be. And hopefully somewhere along the way, I could afford an apartment and escape the small dorm I've called home.

With that in mind, I put my hair up in a Ponytail and changed into a some sweats. I laced up my running shoes, grabbed my ear buds and keys, and I was out the door.

Once I was outside, I turned my playlist on and 'Ain't It Fun,' by Paramore came on. The perfect song to get in the zone to. As the beat entered my head, I pushed off and broke into a run. My feet hit the ground in time with the beat, driving me faster. I ran my usual route and the burning feeling in my legs gave me comfort.