1. Insear

🔞 sexual content

JUDE

It's been one year since Cardan created Insear from the bottom of the ocean. The remnants of the tree that he magically created to trap Nicasia are still visible. A small portion of the log still hosts mushrooms and other plants onto its surface, while some of the biggest branches are still decomposing, again, being the perfect house for wild flowers and ivy.

-This place could work!
Cardan's voice.

Over the last few months he has been looking for the perfect place to create a secret room for us. I don't see the use for an extra room, as the castle has more than enough for us and our guests.

But he was really insisting.

-Cardan, what is going on? We do not need a secret room. If you want, I can make arrangements to reopen the Court's of Shadows chambers for you.

He then turned and looked at me. His black eyes sparkling with magic.

-No, my beautiful wife. What I want is this place, right here. Far away from the palace.

At this point, I was getting bored so I decided to tease him a bit.

-Why here?
I said playfully sitting myself onto the log. It's size compares to one of the wine tables at the castle.
-You want to be reminded of your mermaid lover?
My baby blue dress has a large slit until up my thighs, so I accompany my words with slightly exposing my leg, strapped with leather accessories, which I use to store my smaller knives.

His eyes linger onto my exposed skin for a moment too long. He takes a step closer to me and runs his long fingers up my thigh.

-Quite the opposite,
He said, placing his hands next to my hips onto the wood. He is towering over me now, and at his eyes, there is a brand new spark.
My favorite kind.
I lean back a bit and realize how close he is to me.
-Wanna know why I want this room to be so far away?
He asks maliciously while tucking a strand of hair behind my curved, human ear.
My body reacts to his touch in ways that I wouldn't like him to know. I can feel my arousal soaking my underwear a tingling feeling at my lower belly.

-Why..
I ask, my mind gone blank.

He leans in to my ear so that he can whisper his next words.
-So that no one can hear your screams when I take you in every position your wicked brain can fantom...
He seals his promise with a gentle kiss behind my ear.

My body acts without permission and grabs his hair with one hand, yanking his head backwards. I lean and kiss him passionately, a hot knot what my insides used to be not too long ago.

The kiss is aggressive, we are both in need for more. His tongue parts my lips, moans escaping the both of us. His hands fly to my chest while I try to unbutton his shirt. One of the buttons is giving me a hard time, so I simply rip it apart, which only turns him on even more.

Finally, my dress is on the floor and our bodies collide. His right hand is on my hair. His left is on my hips. His mouth is on my neck and I cannot breathe as he gives me his marks all the way down my chest.

In an effort to regain some control over the situation, I unbutton his pants and slide them down as sensually as the current position allows me. My hand teases his aroused member, making him audibly gasp into my neck. He lifts his head and kisses me passionately again, as soft moans escape his lips.

Suddenly, he stops. My hands are working magic down there. His body is again towering over me, but I can clearly see the effects that my swift fingers have on him. He is trying to catch his breath but I do not give him the chance to do so.

My pussy is dripping for his attention.

-Jude...
He begs me softly. To give him more.

-You want me to stop?
I say with as much lust I can recruite.

-No. I... I uhh...
He whimpers as a increase the pace.

-What do you want? Tell me, and I ll do it for you. Anything my king wants...
I can feel the effect my words have on him. His whole body flexes and his dick becomes impossible harder.

His hands fly to my wrists, holding them over my head. A new branch comes out of the rotten log and secures them in place. Before I am even able to fully comprehend what's happening, he parts my knees, leaving me fully exposed. He can clearly see my arousal both to my face and my center.

And then, he does something I never could expect. He kneels in front of me. And I have to admit, him being on his knees for me turns me on so freaking badly.

-I may be the king, but for you, Jude Duarte I'm a slave.
And then, his mouth is between my legs.
I am already edging even before I feel his tongue on me. I am unable to hold my screams. He kept his promise I suppose. He works circles with his tongue on my clit, drawing all kinds of moans and pleads from my mouth. And when the first finger enters me, my back arches and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Seconds later, my whole body is trembling from the force of my eminent orgasm. But moments before my so desirable release, he stops. The abrupt break almost causes me physical pain. I look up to him, frustrated that he did not let me finish.

Before I'm able to utter a word, he is inside of me again. His dick this time. He is huge and the first thrusts are always painful, but the pain quickly turns into pleasure. We are both now out of breath, yet fighting with our bodies for more of each other. Will it ever be enough?

We finish together. My hands are finally released. We are cuddling naked on the grass, his face buried on my neck. And that's when I look around me. Twelve brand new trees with wite flowers have framed the old log. Their thick branches providing perfect shelter from unwanted eyes. The grass itself has transformed. It feels soft and welcoming, like a warm bed.

I gently kiss my husband's forehead. And there we stayed for a long time, glued to each other, under the newly emerged tangled trees.