2. War room

🔞
Cardan

Grima Mog and the Living Council have me and Jude occupied for over 3 hours. Even though I know those stuff are important for my wife and my kingdom, I cannot help myself from being extremely bored everytime.

Most times I do not even understand the complex strategies and my wife's wicked tricks and traps. I am only a burden for Jude, her having to explain everything to me so I can keep up with the basics.

This time, a rebellion has started at the coasts of Insweal, a team gathered of outcasts, prisoners and in general the folk who still cannot respect my choice to marry a mortal. The Court of shadows, with the Bomb as the main coordinator, managed to discover their plans, as well as eliminate some of them.

But they intent to make a move on Jude. And I will not allow this by any chance. Therefore, here I am, fighting the urge to ask a servant for a whole barrel of strong wine, barely keeping up with the love of my life's speeches.

From what I have understood so far, Jude does not want bloodshed. She suggests to simply trap them and imprison them until they are ready to vow loyalty to her. Grima Mog does dot agree.

-Jude, a coup against the High Queen is not a small thing. We need to punish them to set an example for all your enemies.

And even though I would never consider myself as a violent person, I find that I agree with her. When it comes to Jude and her safety, I find myself willing to let the world burn.

I get up from my chair. This has been going on for too long.

-She is right, Jude. Even if you do not consider your safety a big deal, I do. Grima Mog, bring me the people who threaten my wife's life. I will take the matter of their punishment on my own hands.

And he meant every word of it.
He turnt to see all the surprised faces starring at him, purposely avoiding Jude's stare. Even though she is definitely frustrated, she does not speak.

-This is a command. I add, when nobody moves a finger. Go.

They all leave the room. Except her.

-Before you get mad, Jude, I wanted to say...

But she does not let me finish.
Her mouth is on mine.
I suppose she is not mad after all.
After a long kiss, she pulls away first.

-Thank you. she whispers, her lips flushed from the kiss. I have to remind myself that if I die, there is a person who will actually be sad about it now.

I am left speechless. This is so not her. She is always so sure of herself, never considering her own safety for the sake of all the others. I had not realized how alone she must have felt all those years. A huge wave of love rushes over me for this woman. She is the first person to love me, too.

I cup her face with my hands and kiss her passionately. She is stunned for a second, but then she kisses me back. Her hands fly to my half-way opened shirt and pulls me closer.

A battle goes on inside me. I want to tear her apart, bite and mark her, fuck her the hardest she has ever been fucked. But I find the thought of causing her the most trivial amount of pain unbearable. I would treat her like the most precious piece of art, like the most fragile flower of Elfhame. I could let this woman step on me, stab me and rip my heart out. And I would still say thanks.

Before I can put my mind in an order, Jude pulls away and grabs me from my hand. I am way to dizzy to form proper sentences, so I follow her quietly.

She brings us across the room, where a stack of the palace's greatest wines are kept. She then proceeds to grab 2 bottles and handing me the one.

-Love, I say, even though I love what you are about to do, are you sure you can handle all this wine? It is rather strong...

Instead of a reply, she leans her head back and swallows a brave amount on one gulp. If it burns her, she does not show it. She then locks eyes with me, while her hand slowly pours the wine on to her cleavage. Her white dress soaks in the golden fluid, making a large part of her breasts visible. The whole room smells faerie fruit.
I'm impossibly hard.

-Oh nooo... she purs without breaking eye contact.
-I quess you' ll have to clean this mess? Am I right?

Before she is even able to finish her sentence, I grab her hips, lifting her from the floor and slam her back on the wall. I start to lick the sweet and sour wine from her neck and her breasts. She runs her fingers through my hair and moans softly.. She then proceeds to reach for the bottle of wine and drinking some more. She then pulls my hair, forcing me to look at her. Her lips are golden and a drop of wine is dripping down her chin. I lick it and kiss her lips once again. She has wine in her mouth, which she passes to me through the kiss.

As I had anticipated, the drink is strong. She is already looking flushed and her pupils are dilated. I take the bottle from her hand and empty the rest in my mouth so that she will not be drunk before me. Of course, I let a small amount drip which she rushes to clean with her tongue. She then starts kissing my neck, before bitting down on a tender spot where she starts working her way around a hickey.

Pain and pleasure blend together as she draws a breath from me. She is unbuttoning my shirt and I swiftly work her corset undone. Her figure is visible and I can't help but notice the defined curves of her body.

My cock is aching to be inside her, and my patience is over. I rip her dress with my hands, leaving her only with her underwear. I throw my shirt on the floor and let her take out my belt. I cup her one breast with my hand as I lick the other. It has the sour taste of the wine.

She grabs another bottle and empties its continents on her body. At this point, she has driven me crazy. I lift her from the wall. My one hand cuping her almost bare ass while with the other I throw all the wine bottles from the small table, but not before she is able to grab two more. The sound of glass breaking fills the room. I don't give a fuck.

I sit her on the table ant stand between her knees. Gosh, she must be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. While staring dead in her eyes, I remove all my rings from my middle and ring finger. She watches me and I can tell how turnt on she is.

-Open wide.
She obliges. I push my fingers in her mouth, down her throat until she gags.
-Good girl, Jude.

She is breathing heavily, her underwear soaked by her arousal. I see the effects my words have on her body. I pull the fabric aside and enter her with two fingers. Her head falls back and a moan escapes her lips. I go in and out, first slowly, then faster and deeper. Her eyes roll back and she is screaming as I hit her spot again and again.

-Cardan... she whispers out of breath.

I don't stop neither slow down. Seconds later, she finishes on my fingers, screaming my name. I give her my fingers, soaked in her juices and she licks them clean.

I pull my pants down and she starres at my dick. She opens one of the bottles she rescued earlier and drinks. I kiss her and drink from her lips.

While still kissing, I spread her legs and enter her. She moans onto my mouth, and I can't help a heavy breath out of me either. I go slowly at first allowing us both to adjust to the pace, but as minutes go by, I enter her more and more, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. We are both moaning on each other's mouth and all I want is for this moment to never end.

We finish together and lay down on the floor, bare and drunk. She has layer he's head on my chest and I play with her hair. This room has a circular hole in its roof, allowing a full view of the night sky.

-I think my new favorite way of getting drunk is from your lips.

She does not reply as she has already fallen asleep. And all I can do is sit with her like that, wondering what I did to deserve this happiness.