CHAPTER 1- Sleepless nights💤

"HURRY UP SEORI"
If I hear the words 'hurry up' and 'Seori' together in a sentence again, one more time, I will surely lose it.
I've been quite grumpy since I woke up this morning as a result of pulling an allnighter lastnight doing last minute studying.
I felt like I was ganna fall down any second now.
"I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE"
The last thing I needed right now was to go to school, but I had to either way.
I did my normal morning routine; took a shower, brushed my teeth, skin care and put on my uniform.
As soon as I got done putting on my school uniform I dragged myself downstairs to have breakfast.

"Ugh finally", said a voice coming from the dining room.
It was my older brother, Shawn.
"Mom and Dad are out hiring people for the cafe so they wont be here this morning but what took you so lo-", as soon as he turned around to look at me, he stopped.
"Damnn, you look miserable", he said laying both our breakfasts on the table.
"I know...but I don't think I look THAT bad", I replied as I sat down and began to eat my chicken sandwich.
"Mhmmm...have you...looked in the mirror?", he asked sarcastically as he almost finished half of his sandwich(like the pig he is😒jkjk😭).
"Well no.. but look, even though I feel im battling 1 million soldiers trying to keep my eyes open doesnt mean I wont be able to get through the day..", I said almost falling face first on my 3/4 finished sandwich due to lack of sleep.
"sureee...", Shawn said not believing one word I told him.

After we both finished eating we then walked to school.We were about 15 minutes early.

My brother is in a grade higher than mine,so he ran off to his lil friends and left me all alone. My bestie,Laurie and a few other friends didn't come to school yet,so I headed to the cafe. Knowing me I was ganna sleep through class the whole day, so I decided to get at least a few minutes of sleep before class. It didn't take long before I was driven into a deep slumber .

After what seemed like 2 seconds, I was awakened by a group of boys chatting.
"Ugh!Could they get any louder? Yuh girl is trynna sleep here",I thought.
Suddenly my thoughts were interupted by a familiar voice.
"Oh hey Seori"
"hm?" I looked to where the voice was coming from only to be met with beautiful hazel eyes.
"O-oh hey Levi", I stuttered.
Get it together Seori! Get it together!
I know he's handsome or whatever but that does not give me the right to blush so much😭.

"What are you doing here? Didn't the bell ring for first period like five minutes ago",he said confused.

'Wait.What.'
I checked the time on my phone and DAMN was I late to class.
"how did I sleep for so long?",I said quickly getting up from my seat.
As soon as I went to grab my lunch kit, I tripped.
I nearly thought my heart would have jumped out of my chest.I closed my eyes, expecting to fall but I didn't.
'Huh?'
I opened my eyes confused only to see Levi staring right back at me with his gorgeous smile.
"Careful.",he said in a low voice.

'Dammit'
There was a moment of silence as we looked at each other in the eyes.

His light brown coloured dreads, caramel skin, cheerful smile and his jawline as sharp as a knife (jkjk) but he was so husband material

*OKAY! So if you're still clueless about why I'm acting this way towards him.Well...
I've had a crush on him since the end of Grade 6
He's super cute and plus he's a Christian so everything works out perfectly!
We go to the same church as well so that's how we became friends.*

"SEORI!!"

'huh?' My thoughts were then rudely interrupted.

"Aren't you coming? We have our first period together",Levi said waiting a few steps away.
"Oh yeah...coming!", I said running out of the classroom, walking beside him.
It was a couple periods later and it was now lunch time; and just as I thought, I slept through most of my classes.
I straightened my posture and began to stretch from being in the same position for almost 4 hours now.