Chapter 10.5- A night to remember

LEVI'S POV:

" I can't believe he did that", she said in disbelief.

" I know right.. ".

It's been 2 hours and 2 movies since we arrived at Seori's home and we've been cuddled up on the couch, watching romance and horror movies ever since.

We have the whole set up; matching pajamas, blankets on the couch, popcorn that's almost finished, a half eaten box of pizza, along with 2 bottles of soda.
Now, all we needed was another movie to watch.

It's Seori's turn to pick a movie and we agreed on watching one more movie before we fall asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Seori...Its been 10 minutes and you still haven't picked a movie to watch", I said as I looked at the time.

"I know, I know, I just have to find a reeaaally good horror movie and-", she says, making sure to emphasize on the word "really".
" I found it! ", she says excited, as she pressed play and snuggled under the covers.

We're already almost at the end of the horror movie where the main characters are all trying to put an end to the 'possessed doll'.

I mentally roll my eyes as I see one of my favourite characters die.

"Why of all people...did my fav character..have to die", I said a bit irritated, " This always happens bro".

"Hahaha, it's not your fault he was too stupid to know that he shouldn't be looking back when he's running from a literal killing machine doll", she says sarcastically.

" Haha. So funny", I said, not amused at her little joke.

A few minutes past and I realize Seori cuddling up to me, more and more.
I don't mind it, and I just wrap my arms around her and pull her closer towards me.
In response to this, she wraps her arms around my torso as I pull the blanket over the both of us and kiss her cheek gently, causing her to smile.

It's the end of the movie and they pull out a cheap jump scare at the end credits.
Seori immediately gets scared and screams as she jumps closer towards me.

" Ow.. ", I said as I close my eyes due to her suddenly jumping on top of me.
I then open my eyes and see Seori's face a few centimeters away from my face with her eyes closed, and her sitting on top of my lap.

I self consciously admire the view until I see Seori start to open her eyes again.

" Oh... I um... I'm so sorry haha..- let me just-", she says flustered as she tried to get off of me.

Before she can completely get off, I pull her closer to me by her waist.
"So you're just ganna do that and not kiss me? ", I said with a smirk on my face.

" Oh shut up.. I didn't even do anything", she said looking away, clearing blushing.
She then looks back at me, keeping eye contact, and then breaking it to look at my lips.

I smirk at her reaction,
"If you wanna kiss me just say so, mi amor".

As soon as I said this, she playfully hits me in the face.
I burst out laughing and randomly decided that this would be a good time to hit her with one of the pick-up lines I saw on google.

" My lips hurt, would you mind kissing them to make me feel better? ", I said flirtatiously.

" Are you serious right now? ", she asks, laughing at my attempt to flirt with her.

" Watch and learn", she says as clears her throat.

"Your lips look so lonely, would you like to meet mine? " she asks, moving closer to me.

"Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right? " I say as I hold her chin towards me.

"Mine was totally better" she says as she rolls her eyes.

"Shut up and kiss me", I say under my breathe as I move closer to her.
I press my lips against hers, passionately kissing her.
.
.
.
"Ahem."
A voice from the kitchen says as I heard the fridge open.

Seori pulls away, surprised.
Apparently she wasn't the only one who forgot that we were in a house with other people.
She gets off of me quickly, looking over the couch to see who it was.
I do the same.

I looked over the couch only to see her brother, with a pack of chips and orange juice in his hands.
He looks over to us and raises his eyebrows confused.

"What? Don't let me interrupt your sweet and precious movie night" Shawn says as he walks past us and back upstairs.

After a few seconds, we look look back at each other and start laughing as we started to get back comfortable again.

We both continue watching the movie, and after some time, we fall asleep in each other's arms.