Chapter 11- Forced

LEVI'S POV:

Beep.......Beep......Be-

"Ugh".
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm going off.
I groan as I stretch my arms.

I looked around confused and realized Seori wasn't around. I slowly got up and went to look for her until I heard the sound of cooking coming from the kitchen.
Relieved, I walked to the kitchen and saw Seori cooking something, which looked like quesadillas.

She didn't notice I was up so I got an idea.
I smiled deviously and walked up behind her as she was washing her hands and-

" BOO! ", I exclaimed with a huge smirk on my face.
Seori jumped and looked behind her angrily.
I laughed at the face she was making and she threw water from her hands onto me, which made me laugh even more.

" Good morning, mi amor", I said still smiling from ear to ear.

SEORI'S POV:

I looked at him intently, still upset, before replying.
"That's not the way you're supposed to let your girlfriend know you're awake but good morning to you too I guess", I stated as a smile started to form.

" I know, I know", he said hugging me before I turned around to prepare another quesadilla for him.

"Smells good", he says as he hovers over the pan.

" Of course it does. I mean, I made it," I said proudly, smirk in my voice.

"Of course mi amor", he said laughing, " but I have to go and use the bathroom so I'll be right back".

"Alrightie then", I said as I returned to cooking.

LEVI'S POV:

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me as I opened my phone.
I saw a notification message sent last night and cautiously opened it.

*TEXT*

Dad's manager: Mr. Evans, I'm sorry to bother you so late at night, but sir told me to inform you that you are to be at home by lunchtime tomorrow. Please follow your father's instructions.

*IRL*

I groaned, annoyed, and just texted back with an "Okay, will do" before I put my phone away.

After I washed my face and freshened up a bit, I went out and ate breakfast with Seori before I headed out to go to home.

 As soon as I arrived home, I headed to my father's office and was met with my mom and dad sitting down on the couch and table set place in the middle of the office, discussing what seemed to be, a heavy topic.

Confused, I closed the door, making my presence known, and sat down.

They both looked at each other and then at me before starting to speak. "So...son, I- well...we called you here, to tell you about something that me and your mom have been planning for some time now.", he says as he takes a deep breath before speaking again.

"Hunny, would you like to do the honors of telling him?", he asked in a more excited and proud voice.

I'm not gonna lie, the way they are putting the situation and saying everything is getting me a bit anxious.

My mom then turned her attention directly to me and began speaking.

The moment of truth.
Here we go.

"Your dad over here has made a wonderful decision on us going abroad to continue the family business", she says with a soft smile on her face.

Shocked, I stared at them for a while before smiling. "That's wonderful news. I'm sure this will drastically change the business for the better and create more opportunities for the company. That's amazing...really".

My parents, apparently shocked by my reaction, both looked at each other and then at me once again."I'm glad you're not as heartbroken as we thought you'd be", they said, both smiling.

"Of course not, why would I be? I mean, this would be nice for the business and all.....but..", I said coming to a realization of sadness.

They both looked at me confused and I took this as a sign to continue talking.
"When are you guys coming back?".

Dad paused before he carefully replied. He had seemed to be in deep thought. "Son...you're coming with us. I'm also not sure if we'll be coming back here any time soon either, once we've moved and all. Plus-".

After his first 2 sentences were made, my mind immediately went blank.

I didn't want to hear anymore.

I refused.

Suddenly my sadness turned into confusion and a mix of disbelief.

My mom, realizing that I didn't understand what they meant at first, and turned away, afraid to see how I would react.

Are they serious? They can't be serious right?........ Right?

"You're kidding. You have to be. This isnt funny you know.", I said refusing to come to terms with reality.

"Levi-"

"No, Dad. I have friends here, family, the love of my life,...and you know that...", I said as I straightened my posture.

"I'm not gonna leave them behind, I have school to attend you know", I stated.

"Oh come on son, we all know that you're at the top of your class right now and probably in the entire school to be honest. Plus, it has a school in the country we are travelling to. Its really-"

"No. I don't care about that. I dont care how good the schools are over there and I don't need know because I'm not going anywhere", I said as I began to stand up.

"Levi. Sit down. I said what I said and me and your mother are not changing our minds. You are coming with us. That's final.", he said as his voice begame more stern.

"You cant just force me to go wherever you tell me to for your own benefit.", I said in defense.

"Yes I can. Watch me."

"Hunny, I dont think we should force our son to leave with us. When he's ready, he'll come.", my mom said.

As I was about to agree with my mom, my dad interrupts me.
"Our son needs to learn how to obey his parents and clearly, he's still in training".

"That's it. I'm packing my bags and leaving."

"You can't", he says as he walks over to his desk.

"What?", I asked confused as I looked at my mother for answers.

"Your dad already sent one of his managers to send your car for shipping as soon as you arrived, just in case".

"Just in case of what?"

"Son, look-"

"Give me your phone Levi", my father ordered.

"What? No."

"Im not ganna risk you calling an Uber and leaving. We have to finish packing by the end of tomorrow."

Just then, the bodyguards around the room started to surround me and reach for my phone. I was out numbered, and my phone was taken away.

I immediately left the room, thinking on how I can get in contact with Seori.

I can't leave without telling her.

I cant.

"You better have started packing by the time Im done with my work", I can hear my dad say as i closed the door and ran off to the door leading to the outside.

Just great.