Moon or stars?

Fully reclined, August crosses his arms on his chest. What is he doing? I look over my left shoulder to see him once again looking at the dark sky. I take this time to examine his face. At first glance, his features look rigid and almost cold but, I look closer. He has dimples and freckles like a child, And a little below his innocent dimples, there's a beauty mark. I see him crease his brows "Where are all the stars tonight, huh?" I grudgingly move my vision off of my unexpected friend and to the void above us. He's right, like I saw earlier, there's nothing else, Just the moon. I stay quiet and take in the sight. "Do you like the sun, or the moon?" AJ asks out of the blue. It's such a random question that I'm sure wasn't supposed to have such volume but, despite that, I feel like it does. "I've always loved the moon," I trail off as I begin to slowly lay back on the grass with him. "I think the moon knows me more than I know myself," I note and look back at August. This time I only see his side profile with his eyebrows scrunched together like he's disgusted with my answer. "I think the moon is overrated. Stars make their light and the moon only gets its light from the sun." Good point, but I still have my opinions. "I think the poets might disagree." I smirk, "Have you ever heard of the love story between the sun and moon?" I see that he's now focused on me. He shakes his head and chuckles. I hold up both of my hands in front of us. My left is the sun and my right is the moon. "So, as the tale goes, the sun and the moon fell in love," I move my two hands closer. August grabs my white lighter and flicks the spindle so a flame appears and positions it behind my hand, giving it the illusion of the sun. I continued with the sweet gesture, "And they traveled everywhere with each other." slowly starting to shift them in a circular motion, the lighter moving with it. "Until the moon betrayed the sun and slept with the morning stars." I separate the imaginary planets and put my left hand down." Now as punishment, the sun and the moon could never meet again. The sun travels by day and the moon by night." Finally, I put both of my hands down by my sides. He takes the lighter and puts it between his teeth, processing the pitiful story he just heard.