Pilot

Info: Yesterday was Rynay's last day in High School. She will be going on a Mediterranean trip; she signed up for in the beginning of the school year. She'll be exploring some french speaking countries in Europe such as: France, Switzerland and Belgium. The trip will last two weeks.

POV: Rynay
"Beep - beep" (alarm)
"Uhhhh" 'why does time have to go by so fast?' Nay thought as she rolled onto her side grabbing her phone to turn the traumatic ringtone off. Rynay sat up stretching her arms out as the breeze from her open window came wrapping it arms on her; she leaned towards her window tryna get every intoxicating feel of the wind on every angle of her body. She enjoyed the wind as her body was overheating in the cushioning blankets, but then very soon her goosebumps came rising onto her skin making her crawl back under her cover. The comfort of the bed drifted her back to sleep.

She woke up searching for her phone to check the time; she started panicking at the time, she slept longer than she anticipated. It was only 5 minutes after but she doesn't like to be late. She removed the covers from off  her body, sliding out of bed, heading straight towards her bathroom. She looked into the mirror appalled by her extremely messy bun because her bonnet decided to part ways from her head. She splashed water on her face tryna subside her major fatigue; from staying up all night at a party thrown for her, by her boyfriend. She brushed her teeth afterwards followed by her getting in the shower. When she was all done, she gave her parents a hug and left.

****

Rynay was on her way to the airport to meet her travel companion's plus her boyfriend. She arrived to the Airport finding a parking space . Rynay stepped out her grey Chevrolet Impala grabbing her keys and white tote bag. She popped her trunk open and grabbed her black suitcase then headed into the building.

"Hey babe" Edmond said walking towards Rynay who instantly got butterflies just by hearing the sound of his deep husky voice.

"Hey!" she said as he bent down to give her a deep sensual kiss. She broke the kiss leaning back with her eyes closed, just taking in his embrace. He smiled with a seductive grin allured by her demeanor. She was caught off guard as his eyes met hers.

"Hey beautiful, what do you have in your hand?" he smirked while pointing at a bag she was carrying in her right hand.

"Oh, uhh" she shook her head tryna regain focus. "I just got some smell goods from Bath & Body Works at the mall, I wanted to smell extra nice for you!" She said giving a mischievous grin while swaying her hips.

"Oh, is that so?" he said flirtatiously giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Well I hope I can control myself once you put it on. Because you know how that stuff gets me." he searched her up in down, admiring her yellow flowery dress; making her mocha skin pop out, as her curly hair flowed all around her.

"Oh yes, I know. I might even put some on tonight depending on if you come to my room. Oh wait you can't." She said teasingly sticking her tongue out at him. Before he could respond, Linda the Mediterranean trip Chaperone commissioned them to come get there tickets and get themselves situated for takeoff.

****

POV: Rynay
After going through security baggage and waiting 15 minutes till departure time, everyone got seated on the plane. Rynay's seat read BE16 but Edward's was AEB16 on the right side of the lane of hers. He asked an elderly man sitting next to Rynay if they could trade spots and the elder guy complied politely to his wishes. "Is that even allowed?" Rynay asked worriedly.