Knoxlia was held at ML Prison (secret prison located in Italy). She was forced to take her clothes off and jewelry and put it in wooden cubbies. They sprayed her and multiple other people with cold water that came out so fast; leaving marks on their skin. She was handed black overalls and a yellow T-shirt (only had the option of busted sandals or no shoes). The place was infested with blood, rodents and bugs. On the other hand, Rynay was still kidnapped slowly losing her mind.

(18+) ⚠️
Knoxlia's POV:

She had to walk through a trail with people surrounded by body guards to where they had to call their new home. The birds were chirping and the leaves were giving the new passengers a warm welcoming.

"Boom" a loud fire gun had went off on someone ahead of her who tried to run away.

"You run or be disobedient, these are the things to come!" A soldier yelled out.

Knoxlia was now terrified. She was going to have to come up with some sort of plan to get out.

5 minutes later:

They got to a stone building with leaves hovering around the corners of it. There were people on the outside in fields picking herbs and foods. There was a big screen on the building above the unnoticeable stone door, that was turned on.

"Okay, everyone spread out in the order that we command of you!" A soldier yelled. "Yellow shirts on the left, green on the right and white in the middle. NOW!!" She yelled. All the prisoners did as she said in fast motion.

"What do the different colors mean?" A girl behind Knoxlia whispered to her.

"I don't know? I'm just as new as you too!" She responded.

A soldier came to the left side and went through all the people.

"Who spoke?" He yelled out loud. No one said a thing. "You all will go a blast if you don't start talking now!" He uttered.

"It was me!" The girl behind Knoxlia said.

"You, come with me now!" He demanded. The girl complied. He grabbed her arm and pulled her out the crowd.

They walked up the stairs toward the entrance of the building so everyone could see them. "This girl right here was brave enough to admit her wrong doings. So I say to all of you, every one of you that doesn't do good but shows accountability gets a treat." He said.

He handed her a piece of candy. "You can go back to where you were." He said to her, tapping on her shoulder. As she went to walk back to where she was, he pulled out his gun and shot her in the back of her head.

Some people started crying from different directions. "It's okay. This is just the beginning and the beginning is never fun, rather boring if you cared to ask me!" He commented.

Two guards from the side of him went to pick her body up and took it into the woods. He walked down the steps and stood by the guards on the right side next to the other soldiers.

A lady with all white on came out of the building, she was astonishing to look at and she was wearing black red bottom heels. Her red hair danced with the wind, causing her to tuck it behind her ears.

"Welcome to ML Prison! I am Mrs.Lee and today I'll be showing you a video that I want you guys to pay attention to on this screen." She said pointing up to the screen above her. "I hope you all will be on your best behavior or else." She said with a chuckle at the end. "Bye. Bye!" She finished with a playful wave. 

She walked back into the building and the big screen lit up with words on it.

Warning ⚠️: This is no camp where you can just walk around and have fun! If you need anything you need to ask one of the soldiers and if they say no, Do Not Go Asking Any Other Soldier until the next week!
ML stands for Mr.Lee (He will not be back until after next week!)
Food will be served at dawn,  if  you miss it then that's too bad!
Showers are taken at 8:00 pm so don't miss that
If you run, you know what's to come
Work starts at 9 a.m
White shirts work in the field
Yellow shirts clean inside the building
Blue shirts package food etc
THANKS FOR PAYING ATTENTION, WE'LL KNOW IF YOU DIDN'T!!!