Situations

This is a follow up from the last chapter
(18+)

Knoxlia's POV:
         6:00 a.m. Knoxlia wakes up from her sleep, stretches and yawns while sitting up. She walks to her bathroom, washes her face and then brushes her teeth. She grabs a black picture frame of her and her mom hugging each other on a beach with her dad in the background smiling with his thumbs up in the air.

        She smiles reminiscing over that moment, then puts it down. She grips both of her hands on the counter with her head down staring at the floor. 'I miss my mom, uhh I miss her so much' she thought, sighing a weeping sigh.

     "Is it me? Did I do something wrong?" She whispered. She lifted her head up looking at herself in the mirror. "Oh, wait my mom left a box for me." She exclaimed. She walked out of the bathroom going to one of her drawers to grab some grey briefs and put them on. She then put her robe in her walk - in closet by her Pj section.

     She walked toward her compression shirts and grabbed a black one with short sleeves. She put her shirt on and headed to the living room. She squatted down towards the box, unraveling the box and found her mom's painting's, and a stuffed envelope. She took the envelope out the box and opened it. There were 5 checks in there with $100,000 on them. She also seen a jewelry box and a letter that read:
"I love you, Knoxlia. I apologize for the way I've been acting the last few weeks. You are not the cause of my problems! I'm sick and I don't know how long I'll be here. I have Leukemia and it's worsening each day. Your father doesn't know either so he's been very moody lately. I have money I'm leaving for you and some pictures I have drawn, every year on your birthday. Please stay in touch with your father, he's not doing the best and is gonna go through a lot of pain when I leave him. I'm leaving him because I can't bear to hide this from him any longer. I love you to Infinity and beyond!"

    Tears fell down her face landing on the letter. She put the note in the box and opened the jewelry box. There was a tiny note inside that read:
Give this to your future wife, I expect this beauty to be the right one! 

 There was a tiny note inside that read: Give this to your future wife, I expect this beauty to be the right one! 

Knoxlia giggled at her mom's request. She put all the items back inside the box and walked to her kitchen to make some breakfast.

   Her phone chimed as she walked to her table with a plate of avocado toast, brown eggs and some bacon. She put the food down walking towards the stove and grabbed her phone that was on the counter. She checked her messages.

Molly: Hey, I was wondering if  I could come over to your place. I had a fun time the other night. You're good at what you do. I miss you XOXO 😘

'I'm done entertaining these females.' Knoxlia thought as she shook her head then poured herself a glass of orange juice. She walked back to her food and gulped it down.

After eating, she went outside on her balcony and got on her treadmill starting her morning workout routine. Then she went to her fitness bench and started weight lifting. When she got done doing her morning workout routine she headed to her bathroom and hopped in the shower.

She got out and did her green tea face mask. She let the mask sit on her face until she got done brushing her teeth. She grabbed a towel drying off and headed to her closet. The outfit she chose was a white T, a brown button up shirt and brown straight pants. She put her Rolex on and sprayed some cologne on. She went to her shoe collection and grabbed her new wolf - shepherd shoes to match with the white and brown. She headed out her house with her keyes and got into her grey jeep wrangler.