Laura

Rynay's POV:

    Rynay awakened soaked into the beds embrace until she fully opened her eyes, and searched around.

She was distraught when she realized that she stayed the night at someone's hotel almost as if she was drunk the night before.

She got up making her way to the bathroom. There was white crust on the corners of her mouth.

She hastily applied face cleanser soap she seen by the sink onto her face getting all her morning germs off.

When she got herself together she walked out the room looking for Knoxlia so she could get a ride to her hotel.

   She spotted Knoxlia working out outside with a beater on and black tight shorts. She felt an electric shock go down her spine by examining her toned abs and biceps.

She walked away going for the fridge since she was parched. She heard knoxlia's phone chime but she ignored it. Then the phone started blowing up; she grabbed the phone tryna take it to her but then she noticed a couple of messages pop up on the lock Screen.

Laura ~
-Hey this is Laura
- Answer your phone I miss you baby!!
-What are you doing tonight
- I apologize, Im truly sorry 😥 please come back home!!

   It just kept going to new messages until she seen one saying

Laura ~
- I'm on my way to you, I hope you still know I have your location!!

    "Has she had a girlfriend this whole time?"  She whispered to herself. She put the phone back on the counter, and turned around seeing Knoxlia frowning with a perplexed expression on her face.

   "Why did you have my phone?" She questioned with displeasure. 'I guess she slept on the wrong side of the bed.' Rynay assumed.

Knoxlia walked towards Rynay snatching her phone from off the counter and looked at her messages. Her face shifted to a frustrated expression.

  "I didn't see anything." Rynay said sternly.

Knoxlia shifted her gaze to Rynay giving a skeptical expression. "I was going to bring it to you because it kept going off." Rynay protested but Knoxlia was adamant with her expressions.

   "I never asked you to do that! To bring me my phone or touch it!" Knoxllia yelled storming off  to the balcony; mumbling words under her breath.

    Rynay was so shocked by how she was acting. Rynay has always been sensitive to loud tones so her eyes began to well up.

She ran to the bathroom; taking the T shirt given to her off and put her dress on from the other day.

She grabbed her phone from off the bed, and pulled her charger out the outlet on the wall. Then she put her charger in her purse she had with her.

    Rynay was overwhelmed with the tension in the atmosphere. She searched on her phone for the nearest train station that heads in the direction of her hotel she's supposed to be at. She heard Knoxlia yelling on the phone in the distance.

5 minutes later:

Knoxlia walked in the room startling Rynay. Knoxlia demanded that Rynay should hurry up; getting her things together so she could be dropped off.

"I have a ride!" She uttered reciprocating the same raucous energy. Knoxlia grabbed Rynay's phone and observed.

Knoxlia's POV:

"You're not paying almost 100 € for a train!" she stated softly now comprehending how aggressive she's become.

    "It's not even $100. What do you suggest I do?"

Knoxlia's heart sank at how vulnerable and upset Rynay spoke.

"I don't appreciate how you can't control your emotions, I don't want to be here. I apologize for running into you on the stairs and grabbing...your phone." Rynay said, rolling her eyes at the last sentence.

    "No, I apologize for the way I was acting." She protested tentatively. "I just don't feel comfortable when people touch my personal items. I have many confidential information on there." She noticed Rynay didn't really feel her apology.

Rynay walked toward her and reached for her phone. Knoxlia had a sheepish grin as the phone departed from her hands.

     "Just take me to my hotel and you won't have to worry about my intrusions!" Rynay retorted. they left the hotel and hopped into the car.

"So, how long are you staying here? She asked tryna break the gloomy atmosphere.

She noticed Rynay shifted her posture to slouching on door in the passenger seat. "Ok...ay." Knoxlia whispered awkwardly at her failed attempt to converse. Knoxlia felt a pang in her chest; she wasn't used to being disregarded.
....

       20 minutes later. They arrived to Rynay's hotel and Knoxlia tried to say bye but Rynay dashed out grabbing her bags.

****

    Rynay spent some time with her boyfriend the next few days that they had in Europe. They made amends to each other to never do any foolish stuff they did to one another again, Although it was one - sided because Rynay did nothing wrong. Just pure gaslighting and manipulation.

They had to leave Europe the next day, heading back to reality. Rynay still thought about Knoxlia and she never told her boyfriend about her.

    Knoxlia on the other hand had to deal with some unfinished business with her ex girlfriend Laura.

Will these girls ever see each other again?